OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The bhm kd and kobes are ugly don't know what yall see in them lebrons ugly too but if I had to choose it would be them. its an easy pass though

kd is goin hard

2.7.2013 Nike KD V Ice Blue/Squadron Blue/Total Orange/Melon/Gullwing (?)

2.23.2013 Nike KD V Metallic Silver/Desert Orange/Sport Grey/Black/Texas

3.9.2013 Nike KD V Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray (hulk)

3.23.2013 Nike KD V Photo Blue/Total Orange/Fiberglass (?)

3.29.2013 Nike KD V - N7 Collection Dark Turquoise/Blackened Blue/Black/Varsity Maize (need 2 c these)

via FTL

Gamma ray :lol:

Sounds interesting for the hulks can't wait for pics to surface..

Love the entire BHM pack this year..kds and lebrons and maybe Kobes if money allows it

3.9.2013 Nike KD V Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray

sounds a lot like

Last edited:
ay anyone missed out in the Xmas kd v ? Sneakersteal.com has a contest to get them for $60 .leave a comment and they pick a winner .worth a shot for those who misses out . They didn't disclose a size but the site is legit.

3.9.2013 Nike KD V Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray

sounds a lot like

Naw those are the 3/29 ones a
. 3/9 sounds like the hulks and I looked up the colors and they are nice. Possibly red suede yots Kobes and hulks kd vs on the same day and asg pack + Barkleys 3 weeks before Nike taking a $900of my money in less than a month. Oh well I'm giving it to them.

well tried to stock locate a size 12 or 13, no luck.. footlocker couldnt find any in those sizes for kdV xmas.. really got into KDs to late lol.///

Last edited:
interested to see the real pics of the "hulks" and the n7. i feel like the hulks descirbe the ASG ones, especially with that gamma ray color

does anybody's local FTL store have Xmas KDs left in a 10/10.5? my cousin wants a pair & the supply for stock locate @ Champs is gone...

Wait... Nikestore twitter just said the BHM KDs are 135? Nike's raising prices in the middle of a release cycle now? :smh:

Just checked the release calendar and all of the BHM releases are $20 over regular retail. All of these are now a pass purely on the ridiculousness of trying to raise the price for no damn reason... again.

Last edited:
Wait... Nikestore twitter just said the BHM KDs are 135? Nike's raising prices in the middle of a release cycle now? :smh:

Just checked the release calendar and all of the BHM releases are $20 over regular retail. All of these are now a pass purely on the ridiculousness of trying to raise the price for no damn reason... again.

Nike screws us again

interested to see the real pics of the "hulks" and the n7. i feel like the hulks descirbe the ASG ones, especially with that gamma ray color

Can't see Nike releasing asg pack 3 weeks after the asg.

And there goes the I want my shoes to be affordable for everybody out the window. Of course some writer is going to bring it up when they have nothing else to write about, want to hear kd response.

I actually like the bhm's.... Probably wont be grabbing due to other releases I want more...but they look pretty clean to me

Honestly what is the reasoning of having some V's having the sticker swoosh and others having the raised plastic? Is it the material difference of the upper? (Aways compared to Xmas for example)

Different pattern, different colors. Not the same at all.
eyes.gif
that isn't the point bruh.
What exactly is the point then?

Back
Top Bottom