OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I dont think there have been any pictures, but does anybody know if the easters are supposed to look similar to last years? the lebron 10 easters do, so I am just wondering cause the easter 4s are my favorite shoes

I dont think there have been any pictures, but does anybody know if the easters are supposed to look similar to last years? the lebron 10 easters do, so I am just wondering cause the easter 4s are my favorite shoes

Don't think we even know yet if an Easter-like CW is releasing

WAS ABLE TO GET ALL THREE BHM OFF RSVP
smile.gif
pimp.gif
 I only need 2 Memph. That LeBron trash they can keep 
laugh.gif

When I first wore they were snug. After two more days of wear they molded to my feet. I wear size 11 and my feet are a little wide. The length was fine, now I feel like I can ball in them. But ill just wear casually. Quote name="drewsone" url="/t/342458/official-nike-zoom-kd-v-thread-visible-air/6240#post_17058611"]Weird. I found that these weren't TTS and ran too long. Normally a 9.5 but 9.5 in the KDV had way too much toe space, like a full inch. So I went with a 9, a little snug but the length was perfect. Having to break them in sucks though.[/quote]

I aint realize that 20% off Eastbay code could be used on the TB KD cws last night and missed out on getting them discounted smh. Was gonna use that pair for ball but its all good I'll wait on it again lol
And good luck to everyone trying to cop the BHMs in stores and online

I aint realize that 20% off Eastbay code could be used on the TB KD cws last night and missed out on getting them discounted smh. Was gonna use that pair for ball but its all good I'll wait on it again lol
And good luck to everyone trying to cop the BHMs in stores and online
same here . I see Perkins is rocking the tb blue vs.warriors.

Yea I wanted the black & green Tbs even tho I almost never wear green lmao. I kinda wanted that pair for both balling in and once in awhile casual lol. They might be discount eligible on fnl.com but $20 off aint beating 20% off tho lol

Also idk why but I thought these were gonna be the home cw...

http://sneakernews.com/2012/12/15/k...connecticut-shooting-victims-on-his-sneakers/
I seen on sneakernews there might be a kd inspired af1. From the pics the shoe is actually dope

They are more comfortable after broken inn. Feel like I can ball in them

Yeah. Breaking them in is definitely a must and the break in period will vary from person to person. My DMVs are starting to feel really good after they've started molding to my feet. No more stiff snugness. The biggest issue was the tongue hot spot but that's almost completely gone and I'm pretty sure once 100% broken in will no longer be an issue. I feel that the people complaining about the comfort of the shoes didn't give it enough time to really break in, and expected that out of the box comfort like the Kobe 8s had this year. A huge difference pre- and post-break in IMO.

Sneakerhead.com has a size 12 dmv
Thanks man for the look out was looking for these for a long time. Only buying kds and cole Haans this year. Long time lurker joined up to say thanks. Moneys now tight with that purchase really want the bhms but will have to rely on twitter dm that nobody in this area can win

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom