OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

In terms of looks I like the KD IVs. Dont know about comfort. Dont have a pair of either. Like I said I passed on IVs because I hate low tops. After seeing this model I wish I didnt. Looks like a combination of **** that is already out there.
I've sold off my KD IV collection because I can't stand how uncomfortable they were, those and the Kobe VII. This year's sigs are just 
pimp.gif
 in terms of comfort.

I've sold off my KD IV collection because I can't stand how uncomfortable they were, those and the Kobe VII. This year's sigs are just 
pimp.gif
 in terms of comfort.
Yeah the KD IV looked nice but wearing them for a long time was a no-go. I think the Kobes look better this year and are definately more comfortable too.

I only have Galaxy 4's and I only keep em for nostalgia. The 4 is one of the most uncomfortable shoes I've ever worn. The 5 is way better and they do need to be broken in. The only thing I hate is the length. I tried on 11.5 and 12 when DMV cane out and went with 12 cause 11.5 was too narrow for my foot, but there is a little extra room. Nothing major, but it's there. I wish Nike could be consistent with its sig lines. Quick question, for the guys that wear a 12 comfortably in Lebron IX, what size did you go with in KD V?

hell yeah, got my RSVP for the BHM's from Santa Monica. Debating if I want to try and stay for the Kevin Durant appearance now.

Still a little bitter the Nike in my mall didn't receive the Bhm .so no RSVP for me. But its getting close to the ice blue , birch release and asg .

hell yeah, got my RSVP for the BHM's from Santa Monica. Debating if I want to try and stay for the Kevin Durant appearance now.
congrats. How fast were you? 

There still not even closed this is a weird 

Last edited:
got confirmation from nike santa monica first time i have ever won a twitter rsvp thought they were rigged, to all who asked i responded within 3 seconds

Favorite 5 so far...

No BHM's around me...looking like it's going to be a hassle to track those down.

4 pairs...good lawd.
laugh.gif
  Although one looks like a kids size.  Dope shoe, can't blame ya.

Those are up next.  Gonna wait on 'em a bit.

Last edited:
4 pairs...good lawd. :lol:   Although one looks like a kids size.  Dope shoe, can't blame ya.

Yeah, 3 are a sz 11.

4th pair is a 2.5Y. First time my daughter ever said she specifically wanted a pair. Had to grab them for her... :D

4 pairs...good lawd.
laugh.gif
  Although one looks like a kids size.  Dope shoe, can't blame ya.

Yeah, 3 are a sz 11.

4th pair is a 2.5Y. First time my daughter ever said she specifically wanted a pair. Had to grab them for her...
happy.gif
Lol that's dope.

Anytime I try and buy the lil one shoes she goes and finds something pink, purple, or something with flowers.  She prefers seeing most shoes on my feet.
laugh.gif

Only shoes she really wants are Pink Foams and Floridian LeBron X's.  Naturally Foams don't come in TD sizes, tho lol.

Wooo! I got my BHM KDs from Santa Monica. SM finally came through for me. I got jerked on the BHM Kobe's and Jordan Vs yesterday even though I fired off that DM in 10 seconds or less. 

KD going to be there?! You think he'll sign the BHM kicks? Lol

Good luck 2 everyone I should be picking mine up 2moro along with the kobes! Still on the fence about the brons tho

Shoe3tym.....

No hate from me cause I know you double up on ALL your pick ups.....

I'm just wondering why thou?

I've only liked a shoe enough to double up on it twice in my life. In 2000 I doubled up on Concord 11s because they are my fav shoe ever. And last year I ordered a pair of Big Bang Lebrons before I found out a local spot had them....thus, I ended up with two pairs.

But to double up on everything? And now tripling up? That's a whole lot of bread being dropped. :wow: :D

Back
Top Bottom