OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Struck out on the RSVP from Nike Gtown.

I hope I'm lucky with NDC. Nike really threw us for a loop because my mind was set on the Ice Blues this weekend, but I will proceed boldly.

^^^ I don't think nikedc did RSVP on the bhm kds yet. It's today unless I'm mistaken

Last edited:
Thanks man for the look out was looking for these for a long time. Only buying kds and cole Haans this year. Long time lurker joined up to say thanks. Moneys now tight with that purchase really want the bhms but will have to rely on twitter dm that nobody in this area can win
no problem . Just saw that they had it and I know a couple ppl have missed out on these

It is today but i have a feeling they will go quicker than the kobes thr only one so far that people reallyhad a chance yo get where the lebrons the rsvp was open for 45 mins kobe 5 mins

I rocked the Splatters once so far theyre pretty comfortable
Awesome!! I hope they are. My favorite colorway so far. Going to Vegas in March. Might wait to UN'DS till then with my All Stars I'm hoping to cop. Hoping resellers aren't crazy with this one.

I don't think anybody has mentioned this yet, but I got the new Orange/Black/White Sequalizer socks from Eastbay today, and they are definitely -burnt- orange. Will go perfectly with all the Texas gear coming up! A nice surprise since I thought they were a brighter orange.

what the, Kevin Durant is going to be at Nike Santa Monica right when the pickup time ends for BHM shoes. It's going to be a zoo

Are those actually the Texas pair?

Every UT KD model up to this point has had the longhorn logo on it, except for the KD II which literally said 'Texas' on the tongue.

Am I the only one that definately likes the KD V over the KD IV? 
In terms of looks I like the KD IVs. Dont know about comfort. Dont have a pair of either. Like I said I passed on IVs because I hate low tops. After seeing this model I wish I didnt. Looks like a combination of **** that is already out there.

Didn't I hear like last month in this thread that there would be some low top kd 5's or did I just make that up?

Back
Top Bottom