OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

my local hoh keeps saying they aren't getting them. how would I find out if they aren't telling the truth... they did this last year but they got them... ughhh so difficult

my local hoh keeps saying they aren't getting them. how would I find out if they aren't telling the truth... they did this last year but they got them... ughhh so difficult
I would call footlocker unlocked and ask them to check or try them on Twitter and have them check.

You could just look on their site at the launch located on Foot Locker Unlocked. In the drop down, you should see the Jordan and BHM. Just enter your zip. If you zoom down to the store, it'll tell you what procedure they're doing.

I've never gotten a new release sneaker... what stores in South Bay (inglewood, carson, torrance, pv, el segundo, hawthorne) carry the BHM??

Hopefully this T matches my DMVs.
8and9.com for $29 plus u can use holiday promo code

Not for long . I had the Xmas pair in my cart and tried to type in my giftcard number and they disappeared after I filled out info.

Anybody watching the game? What shoes kd got on? League pass is free btw until the 27th. On direct tv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom