OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

just ordered my shirt to match my kd v

and ordered this to match my dmvs. Yeaa buddy . Anyone else want shirts to match their kicks 8and9.com they make shirts to match shoes.

So far..,,,

DMVs > XMas > ASGs > Energies > Aways > BHMs > Black Pack >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Homes.

I loathe white shoes. :D

Home-DMV-Energy-Away-Christmas-Black Pack

of the pairs that have released....

Have to agree. Love the Homes and DMVs and I am about a minute from clicking order on a pair of Energies. Aways are clean but I have so many black shoes right now. Christmas just don't do anything for me, same can be said for Black Pack.

NTSF aint getn these nd neither local FLs or FAs. Closest place getn these is Lakewood. Anyone know in the Bay where they getn these?

Ndc is the last resort for most of us. This release weekend is gonna crash ndc. With the retro v. The Bhm pack .the penny's .. the turfs and . The Nike Bhm collection . Kinda stupid to release all that heat same day

I can't wait for Monday when all this bhm blows over so nike can release more information about the asg pack. I've moved kobe to number 1 and kd to #2 and dropped the Brons unless Someone buys them for me , never really liked the lebrons like that but they aren't as ugly as everyone says.

If I strike out on NDC tomorrow, then I don't care if I get the BHM, since resellers are charging $250-$300 right now, even for KDs and Kobe's. Nike is at least giving consolation prizes with the "higher profile" AJ 5 retro. Though I prefer new shoes to something remixed and rehashed for a dozen years.

And I'd say Kobe, Bron = KDV. The main reason for the second place tie is the comfort/quality of the Brons versus the interesting Colorways of the KDV.

The Kobe 8 was really the knock out of their signature basketball line. The other two could've been better and they seem intent on flooding the market with Colorways (Bron is on Colorway #13 and KDV is on #10, both with no end in sight).

Last edited:
Just came back from the footlocker on 34th st and it looks like the KD's are more limited than both the brons and kobes :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom