OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

DJ Clark Kent's pic

After seeing how amazing this year's BHM pack was executed, none of the shoes listed have me excited, but once I see these in person who knows..

KDs arrived from NDC the other day but was waitin for the Kobe's for an entire BHM collection pic

The KDs are dope..but you can't really tell the 3M from my iPhone camera..oh well but dope nonetheless :smokin

I'm about to head to my mall on Friday and see if champs are getting the asg . I need them asap after launch haha. Than I might cop the homes and my lil man a pair . Moat likely gonna cop him the dmvs . He us more excited about that shoe than all the others .

^^ yeah, but you can never go wrong with this deal right now. price below retail shipped!

Last edited:
couple of sizes in splatters and dmvs popped up on eastbay.. knowing how slow eastbay is with updating there site.. worth a shot to check it out for those who missed out..

That is a great price  for the energy's, there are just too many shoes this month though, smh.

This is exactly how I feel. ASG, Ice Blue, Birch, Different Jordan's, February is killin
Feb. And march are killing . Imma sadly have to pass on birches . I need those asg. I have a good feeling those will sit for awhile . Still waiting to hear about the hulk..easter and the n7.

I
Feb. And march are killing . Imma sadly have to pass on birches . I need those asg. I have a good feeling those will sit for awhile . Still waiting to hear about the hulk..easter and the n7.

Imma have to pass on everything except for the ASG's sadly, college student budget is not pretty

Had to see the KD V's in person before decided to cop or not. Shoe is overwhelmingly generic looking. Guess ill just be picking up Kobe's this year.

DJ Clark Kent's pic
I was excited for All-Star weekend but now that I look at it, probably just KD's and Kobe's for me.
Same.  Everything else is just way too out there for me.  Still want the Air Force Max's on the strength of them being Barkley's, but would not go out of my way to get them.  Will attempt to cop LeBrons just to see what kind of trades I can get for them.

All-Stars are growing on me, Nike can keep them if they're going to hike the price though.

Texas pair is decent.

Back
Top Bottom