OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I see u managed to double up . Nice cop^^^ u plan getting the blues and the birches?

I'm on that plan too.lol
that's what I might do . Although them birches would look dope once summer hits. Something about the cw. Imma try and see if my local champs are getting them . Be nice if they are releasing some all star elite socks .

Hope all stars aren't too hard to cop. Anyway I've got a trade going for my miami nights 9's for his christmas kd's. I think I should ask him to put money on top, but wanted to know what you guys thought first

Hope all stars aren't too hard to cop. Anyway I've got a trade going for my miami nights 9's for his christmas kd's. I think I should ask him to put money on top, but wanted to know what you guys thought first

Hard to say. I think you could find Christmas 5's for a decent price...

As for All Stars, I've already started asking around. Thanks to all those who have helped me in the past...

As far as I know . Ndc . Eastbay.. footlocker and selected champs will have them . I'm about to call footaction n finishline.

Doubt anywhere near me is gettin em (they haven't got any asg kicks since the kD2s/Kobe Vs) but if they do ill let you know.

Damn from what I'm reading it is sounding bad. Least we know ndc. And eastbay and champs confirmed online release.so if strikeout locally .option to order online is still there

Doubt anywhere near me is gettin em (they haven't got any asg kicks since the kD2s/Kobe Vs) but if they do ill let you know.

Appreciate it.

really ? Are they making these more limited than Bhm ? . Imma try n call my local spots . I can't miss this release.
Damn from what I'm reading it is sounding bad. Least we know ndc. And eastbay and champs confirmed online release.so if strikeout locally .option to order online is still there

I'm not meaning to hype it up... I'm in milwaukee, not a ton makes it here :rofl:

There is a champs near me that has a good chance of getting them.

For me with releases like bhm, AS, Texas (Previous years), I've had to rely on various NT'ers in larger markets to grab pairs for me.

When 2's and 3's were releasing, I could have had as many as I wanted.

Dean-I still regret only buying 2 cremsicles :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Well . Up here in minnesota . I must say I'm highly disappointed with my hoh . It's literally the size of a bedroom . Plus we keep getting pounded with snow . So I can't rock any heat .

Well . Up here in minnesota . I must say I'm highly disappointed with my hoh . It's literally the size of a bedroom . Plus we keep getting pounded with snow . So I can't rock any heat .

Same in Milwaukee...

Boo to Lake Effect...

Go Pack!

KD with homes two days ago

KD tonight with a new PE. If these dropped, they would be copped ASAP x2. Love the fade on the midsole like the AS pair

Back
Top Bottom