OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I hope he is ok he is all skin in bones so hope his ribs recover fast. Those pes are fire I hope they release them or a colorway with the style.

As long as they don't make the playoffs he can win whatever he wants...
yea I honestly think they need a good off-season this year . Pick up some help . But I need to know what shoe kd was rocking . I'm sure sneakernews will have it up tomorrow

I knew a $5 price hike was to good to be true. Leave to nike to charge $20 extra for something that people sell for $.50-$1. Kd better have his own special box.

^was just about to post that. Lets hope that eastbay was correct with their prices and that it didn't change

^was just about to post that. Lets hope that eastbay was correct with their prices and that it didn't change

Well I'm trying for both kd and Kobes so it really doesn't make a difference for me. Nike needs to ship as many kds as lebrons then we want have a problem at all. Well not a big one.

KD tonight with a new PE. If these dropped, they would be copped ASAP x2. Love the fade on the midsole like the AS pair

Not a fan of the shiny upper material.

If these dropped with the regular Away upper :pimp:

I knew a $5 price hike was to good to be true. Leave to nike to charge $20 extra for something that people sell for $.50-$1. Kd better have his own special box.
whoooa, eastbay told me and plenty of sneakerheads on twitter they were priced at 120 for kd v.. maybe nike has a special packaging and eastbay just has the orange nike box.. but no bueno on that price.. it aint bad but this better not be a trend for the kd v..

whoooa, eastbay told me and plenty of sneakerheads on twitter they were priced at 120 for kd v.. maybe nike has a special packaging and eastbay just has the orange nike box.. but no bueno on that price.. it aint bad but this better not be a trend for the kd v..

This is clearly a trend for all of Nike's major releases. Anything limited is going to get a price hike now. We're either going to suck it up and spend more (probably) or say screw Nike and start buying something else (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaah yeah right).

This is clearly a trend for all of Nike's major releases. Anything limited is going to get a price hike now. We're either going to suck it up and spend more (probably) or say screw Nike and start buying something else (hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaah yeah right).
yea a trend it is.. but consumers will still pay that over resale. im still waiting for eastbay to confirm the $120 they listed for kd v asg..either way i would pay the retailers before i pay resellers..!
roll.gif

I got Energy's. I would rather have the BHMs. I wonder if I should take them with me to Houston All Star weekend and see if someone wants to make a trade. Or will I get shot and robbed? When my sister was down there going to school I know it was real out there

What's their excuse this time? What charity are they going to "donate" to? If this is true, I'm passing based off principle. I really wanted the KDs too.

I know this is off topic but does anyone know where I can find any of the older Kd's? i'm looking for 1, 2, and 3. If you do PM me! thanks friends!

maybe the all stars are 20$ more because they are nike + enabled
nike said the only shoe enabled would be the lebrons and kobes.. so im guessing nike has a different reason for price hike.. its not bad but seriously you cant go back on your word and say the kd v will be priced at 115 than come out months later with price hikes.. imo thats kinda wrong to the consumer.. im sure kd has no say in this.. nike is clowning!
mean.gif

What's their excuse this time? What charity are they going to "donate" to? If this is true, I'm passing based off principle. I really wanted the KDs too.
i think you should still cop them bro.. the cw is too dope to pass. im still waiting for eastbay to confirm there price..

Back
Top Bottom