OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Gotta support the boobies. No but on a serious note. I am for anything to support the real cause . Plus I missed out on last year's.
Yeah a couple of my friends moms were diagnosed over the last few years, so I'll do anything to show support.

Yeah a couple of my friends moms were diagnosed over the last few years, so I'll do anything to show support.
that's what's up . I'm hoping they release just not in this month . I am tryin to cop the asg and maybe the birches. Hope the aunt pearls are fire!

With the release of the Kay Yow KD V so soon..shouldn't we have seen pics already? :smokin

I don't even need to see them. Sign me up for two pairs.

Wtf nike 3 days after the asg pack. Copping the pearls if I somehow recover from 3 days earlier because I've been kicking myself for getting crappy Jordan 4s over the pearls and I had the pearls in my cart too.

If you go off the kd v splatter color description .its says bright crimson .which is almost the same as orange-red same as the dmv . Both have bright crimson ..

JC1992 is that a legit release date calendar? I can't find any pics of the Aunt Pearl KDs yet..

IT IS DEFINITELY MORE ORANGE THAN RED
its more crimson than red.
It's sort of a orange-red color.
dang 
mean.gif
, the main thing gravitating me towards these was the "red" cause it matches with a jacket i have.  oh well i guess.

Last edited:
Kd v have really grown on me.... Got the splatters, bhm , Xmas , and DMV on the way...want the asg next... Usually just mess with lbj and Jordan's and air maxs.. Still not feeling Kobe though...

The KD V has really grown on me..The Ice blues is what got me..Well, actually the xmas johns, but when I seen the gullwing johns, and I missed out on the xmas restock, and blue is my color, I gotta see about scoopin a pair.

I usually mess with jordans..Lately its been Kobe and Bron..After the Ice blues and the red camo kobe 8, Ima chill for a bit..Dont even want any Jordans..

The KD V has really grown on me..The Ice blues is what got me..Well, actually the xmas johns, but when I seen the gullwing johns, and I missed out on the xmas restock, and blue is my color, I gotta see about scoopin a pair.

I usually mess with jordans..Lately its been Kobe and Bron..After the Ice blues and the red camo kobe 8, Ima chill for a bit..Dont even want any Jordans..
Yes I know what you mean. And the price on kds are real reasonable for now. I think Nike does the price hike thing to see what people are willing to pay, on the "limited editions" . When they see that , the inflation begins. Unfortunately i think they will go up on the kds too next year. 135$

Yes I know what you mean. And the price on kds are real reasonable for now. I think Nike does the price hike thing to see what people are willing to pay, on the "limited editions" . When they see that , the inflation begins. Unfortunately i think they will go up on the kds too next year. 135$

Yes, very reasonable..Was just telling my GF that today when she was telling me I didnt need any more kix since I just got 2 new kix(kobe pythons and Bron 9 dunkman).

Nike gonna try to get in them pockets, some how way or another..lol..smh.

I find it really weird that the Aunt Pearl/Kay Yow KD V are releasing on a Monday. Especially just days after the ASG release. Maybe those release dates are for a different country? I'm sure we would have seen detailed pictures of them by now.

JUST GOT MY FIRST PAIR OF KD V (SPLATTER) AND I HAVE TO SAY THE SHOES ARE MAD UNCOMFORTABLE IN THE TONGUE AREA. ANYONE ELSE GOT THIS PROBLEM?

Skip the first lace loop and change the insoles. If your feet aren't crazy long like KDs they're gonna take a little getting used to. Once they break in they're butter

Skip the first lace loop and change the insoles. If your feet aren't crazy long like KDs they're gonna take a little getting used to. Once they break in they're butter
The lace trick doesn't really help with the tongue/Stitching insole swaps or break em in.

Back
Top Bottom