OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The lace trick doesn't really help with the tongue/Stitching insole swaps or break em in.

Yeah I mostly skip the bottom lace cause it went right across my toe bones and it was cutting into my foot. Since the tongue is stitched it seemed like the lace on top was just unnecessary.

Damn Nike for releasing two of the most popular color ways back to back. Maybe so everyone gets a pair? Regardless, they are not nice for doin this to me. 

Interested in seeing how the aunt pearls come out.. Surprised nothing has surfaced yet.

So, folks in here thinking the ice blues gonna sit tmoro??

I need all the Yes' I can get, so I can feel better about it..lol

With all the talk about going half sz up/down, Im at a stand still..I wear a 12, dont have a narrow foot, and gonna ball in these.

Folks keep saying how long these feel..I may have to double sock..Afraid that if I go down to 11.5 Ima regret it in the longrun.

Life is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...

Are these really the "Hulks" or just an ID?

Fits the description.

Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray

If so, then these are lame.

Are these really the "Hulks" or just an ID?

Fits the description.

Atomic Teal/Volt/Dark Atomic Teal/Fiberglass/Gamma Ray

If so, then these are lame.

I think so because I saw someone else with them on ig last week but I made that exact color on I'd except for the fiberglass. Maybe theyre samples but my pockets will be happy if these are the hulks because of the asg and pearls.

I personally think the ice blues will sit for a bit. Too much heat comin out . Like tool much heat haha.

So, folks in here thinking the ice blues gonna sit tmoro??

I need all the Yes' I can get, so I can feel better about it..lol

With all the talk about going half sz up/down, Im at a stand still..I wear a 12, dont have a narrow foot, and gonna ball in these.

Folks keep saying how long these feel..I may have to double sock..Afraid that if I go down to 11.5 Ima regret it in the longrun.

Life is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...
I WenT A Size Up. I Also Wear A 12, I Got A 13 In Xmas And They Feel Good On My FeEt. I Got The SPlatters In 12 ButHaven't Tried TheM On Yet

Can't stop staring at the ASG pics.  They will be mines.  Interested to see the Aunt Pearls.

FNL restocked a bunch of colorways, will more than likely cave on the Aways soon.

I WenT A Size Up. I Also Wear A 12, I Got A 13 In Xmas And They Feel Good On My FeEt. I Got The SPlatters In 12 ButHaven't Tried TheM On Yet

Oic..U have a wide foot?

seems like no one really has an idea ice blues are coming out. if anything people are more concentrated on ASGs and kobe pythons

Thats what I like to hear..:evil: Dont tell nobody..lol.. These gonna be my 1st pair of KD's..That ice blue is shinier than what the pics show..Makes me like them even better..

Got my pythons out the way so Im good on those..

If recent history is any suggestion, no. They stopped doing phone orders on release day a little while ago.

Oh ok thanks... Any other ideas of what sites will be carrying the ASG KD V's besides Eastbay, NDC, because I'm trying to order the Lebron X ASG and KD'Vs that morning and I need a good back up site

FNL has been getting a lot of restocks, different shoes not only KDs. I hope the Aways and Homes sit longer so i can snag a pair during their winter sales. Once kicksdeal gets the news they'll be gone. :lol:

Last edited:
If I strike out on the Kobe asg I'll just get the dmvs if they sit just a few more weeks and the away or ice blue backpack. Aunt pearls will take my dmv money.

Last edited:
missed xmas again in my size
tired.gif
me too bud :frown:

Even with the Aunt Pearls comin out 3 days after, I would still have to get the ASGs if I had to choose one. Looks unbelievable

Back
Top Bottom