OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Even with the Aunt Pearls comin out 3 days after, I would still have to get the ASGs if I had to choose one. Looks unbelievable
the release hasn't been confirm for aunt pearls by Nike yet . I find real hard to believe they would push the aunt pearl out without pics and info . If ppl strike out on asg. They will most likely pick up ice blues and birches to compensate . I can see resellers goin nuts with the kd v asg on eBay .!

man i am really confused right now haha.. nike is releasing the kd v ice blue (gullwings) whatever they want to call them 2/6, footlocker/ eastbay said they were releasing these on 2/7.. don't know who got there info right or not unless they are doing their own thing.. also ndc has the area 72 pack releasing the 14th?? but kd v , bron x and kobe arent listed.. :smh: . but they said via twitter 2/15 @8am est. so looks like im gonna camp both sites for the kd v allstar ..
We will be releasing the Ice Blue colorway on our website at 8 AM ET/7 AM CT on 2/07/13.

Eastbay, will you carry the Aunt Pearl's?
We do not have any information on the Aunt Pearl's at this time.

Will Eastbay be taking phone orders for the ASG KD V's?
We will not be taking any phone orders for the ASG in men's sizes.

EastbayRep - Ray

So, folks in here thinking the ice blues gonna sit tmoro??

I need all the Yes' I can get, so I can feel better about it..lol

With all the talk about going half sz up/down, Im at a stand still..I wear a 12, dont have a narrow foot, and gonna ball in these.

Folks keep saying how long these feel..I may have to double sock..Afraid that if I go down to 11.5 Ima regret it in the longrun.

Life is so hard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL...
my first kdv were 11.5  Away's .. my DMV and XMAS are 12's.. bro I'm so tempted on a 2nd pair of the pythons when i pick up the KD's tomorrow

my first kdv were 11.5  Away's .. my DMV and XMAS are 12's.. bro I'm so tempted on a 2nd pair of the pythons when i pick up the KD's tomorrow

Im leaning towards staying with a 12..Now Im on the hunt for the elite ice blue socks...

FL is sold out..So is FTL and NDC..

BUT..The black/blue/orange KD elite socks will go just fine I think with these ice blue gulliver wings if it comes to it.

Pythons x2, shiii why not????

Last edited:
Im leaning towards staying with a 12..Now Im on the hunt for the elite ice blue socks...

FL is sold out..So is FTL and NDC..

BUT..The black/blue/orange KD elite socks will go just fine I think with these ice blue gulliver wings if it comes to it.

Pythons x2, shiii why not????
my FTL has the socks and all the kobes in stock as well.. as for 2nd pair of pythons.. yeah, love my XDR's but i rather have a 2nd pair of these than one pair of sulfurs..

Last edited:
my FTL has the socks and all the kobes in stock as well.. as for 2nd pair of pythons.. yeah, love my XDR's but i rather have a 2nd pair of these than one pair of sulfurs..

Jeez, u got it made down that way dontcha..They take phone orders? Prolly not, just asking anyway..

U ballin in the pythons? Im just gonna keep it casual with mine. And gonna wait on the yots red camos for my 2nd pair of kobe 8s.

But folks seem to be anxiously waitin on the ASG KDs, but in all reality, they aint even all that. Not a hot cw, imo..

What the hell ima do with a tri-green lookin shoe??? smh lol..

^^ some ppl think they're hot . Some don't . Imo I think it will be a nice add to my kd v collection. They look pretty dope to me. Nike will have a area 72 shirt that most likely go with the kd v . Than ill go for the birches .

I have passed on the Kobe since the vi came out. He is stuck on the snake theme. I understand black mamba and all but its too much for me. Now python . What's next anaconda .. than boa .etc.. keep bringing the heat out for kd v . Keep this sneakerhead happy ya dig

Came in yesterday :pimp:

I have passed on the Kobe since the vi came out. He is stuck on the snake theme. I understand black mamba and all but its too much for me. Now python . What's next anaconda .. than boa .etc.. keep bringing the heat out for kd v . Keep this sneakerhead happy ya dig

Well if the shoe fits...:lol:

But yeah the price of the kd's will keep me intrigued..For now anyway..But like someone said earlier, with the price hikes and all on each cw/sig model, wont be long b4 the KDs will be up there with LBJ and Jordan etc..smh..

Just wondering what does Kay Yow mean

Sandra Kay Yow (March 14, 1942 – January 24, 2009) was an American basketball coach. She was the head coach of the NC State Wolfpack women's basketball team from 1975 to 2009. A member of the Naismith Hall of Fame, she had more than 700 career wins.[1] She also coached the U.S. women's basketball team to an Olympic gold medal in 1988 despite having been diagnosed with breast cancer in 1987.[2][3] In April 2010, CollegeInsider.com created a new award called the Kay Yow National Coach of the Year Award in her honor. It will be presented annually to the women's college basketball head coach who displays great personal character on and off the court.

Google is your friend.

With the Breast Cancer Awareness coming up her name is associated with many of the products.

Well if the shoe fits...
laugh.gif

But yeah the price of the kd's will keep me intrigued..For now anyway..But like someone said earlier, with the price hikes and all on each cw/sig model, wont be long b4 the KDs will be up there with LBJ and Jordan etc..smh..
yea nike is slowly raising the prices.. to point of no return
mean.gif
. lebron and jordan just went overboard.

yea nike is slowly raising the prices.. to point of no return :smh: . lebron and jordan just went overboard.

Oh yeah definately..Havent bought a Jordan shoe since the obsidian 12s..JB been gettin my dough since high school..Burnt out on them, specially these new, watered down retro sigs.

LBJ winning that ring helped sparked his craziness in price..305$ for corks? HAHAHA..

250$ for those ugly ***** XX8s? *****..

Kobe and KD for me..

^^Agreed, would love to be getting these other ones but with those prices.... Keeping me away :smh:

i gave up on jb, last year.. got the stealth 10's as a gift from gf.. thats about it.. stuck with kd iv and kd v and nike dunks.. with the kdtrey5 i can see those being around 95-100 as for the kd vi i can see nike jumping sky high with those.. and i will never ever pay lebron prices
mean.gif
.. got a family to support cant be droppin car notes on kicks haha

Now I'm getting mixed feelings about the ice blues.... To cop or not to cop... I think I'll cop.
haha that's what was goin thru my head. So clean . I have to pass on these cause I can see these available like the homes.. plus those birches are fire .

not trying to pick up any hate here... this is my first post on this thread.. will the ice blues sit at all? im really digging them for summer but would rather use coupons on them in the near furture or even tommorow if its allowed. Any thoughts ? any coupons out there that you know will work? thanks for everything

Back
Top Bottom