OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

If those are indeed the Hulk cw KD was talking about...as of right now I can't see myself getting both the ASG and those. Two very green dominant shoes

instead of calling them hulks calling them oregon ducks makes more sense. no idea why those are called hulks if they really are the hulks. hulks should be green and purple

instead of calling them hulks calling them oregon ducks makes more sense. no idea why those are called hulks if they really are the hulks. hulks should be green and purple
That's what I think of when I hear Hulk too lol. But ever since KD said there would be a Hulk cw in an interview these are the closest to it as far as what we've seen. I don't think this is it though. It's too plain imo for a cw he would make a point of naming but idk I guess we'll just have to wait and really see if it is or not

I saw the "Birch Beaches" yesterday at the mall and was disappointed. The sole was a weird color. I wish they would have made it orange like the other parts of the shoe or a real gum sole. The ice blues looked real good. Definitely better in person like everyone else was saying. I was just there to scout out ASG potential so I did not buy any shoes.

Maybe the hulk colorway are for the elites but on ig some shoe store posted those with a caption super hero pack but hey Nike has changed how many nick names for shoes in the last week lol so who knows.

Don't think the pearls are coming out in exactly a week or if they are they will be really exclusive. Hope its march 18th instead.

Last edited:
^ same thing I was thinking about the cw being for the elites. And +1 about the pearls. Hoping its a later date as well

House of Hoops, there's a matching BDU camo influenced pair of Kobe's too but I didn't get a pic of them.

Smh..No HOH down here in NC..

Those shorts would be excellent with the kix and that kobe python shirt on ndc in the same color..

Maybe..That may be too much of that green in 1 outfit..

Still would like them tho..

Thnx for the info..

Smh..No HOH down here in NC..

Those shorts would be excellent with the kix and that kobe python shirt on ndc in the same color..

Maybe..That may be too much of that green in 1 outfit..

Still would like them tho..

Thnx for the info..

There are a few HOH's in NC(2 in Charlotte, 1 in Winston, 1 Raleigh).

Im in Hickory man...Theres 2 in Charlotte really?

Never effin knew that..

Much appreciated for the info..

Went all the way to Concord last weekend and came back with nothing but kobe dri fit shirts..

They should have all this good stuff then right?

Like the kd ice blue socks and the kobe shirt/shorts i asked about huh?

Gonna try to go this weekend..:smokin

Last edited:
Im in Hickory man...Theres 2 in Charlotte really?

Never effin knew that..

Much appreciated for the info..

Went all the way to Concord last weekend and came back with nothing but kobe dri fit shirts..

They should have all this good stuff then right?

Like the kd ice blue socks and the kobe shirt/shorts i asked about huh?

Gonna try to go this weekend..:smokin

Yep. There's one in Southpark Mall and one in Carolina Place Mall.

Yep. There's one in Southpark Mall and one in Carolina Place Mall.

No wonder..

Never been to either mall..

Always was told that 1 of them was for rich folks or sumthin like that.

And since my pockets aint deep like that then I havent even wasted my time..

But I gotta get down there soon..

so swish, i just saw sneakernews they are calling these the hulks. sad , i was hoping for some purple in them,, smh! not a must cop for me, but ill most likely buy haha
Sneakernews just copies whatever we say on the forums. They probably know they same amount as we do and are just calling them Hulks for now. I can see them being part of an Easter pack though. Like I mentioned before, KD was probably referring to this ID when he was talking aout the Hulks, hope Im wrong but I can def see it being this pair.

Hulks? Joints look like a Team Bank color way.
that and there way to plain to be a hulk cw, but it seems like they are sticking with that name for them. looks like a nike id release
mean.gif
imo but if i see them in person or see more shots i might scoop up ,

Sneakernews just copies whatever we say on the forums. They probably know they same amount as we do and are just calling them Hulks for now. I can see them being part of an Easter pack though. Like I mentioned before, KD was probably referring to this ID when he was talking aout the Hulks, hope Im wrong but I can def see it being this pair.
now them ^^^ would be better than the other ones.. i think after i saw the gradient cw on asg i was hoping for it on the "hulks",

No wonder..

Never been to either mall..

Always was told that 1 of them was for rich folks or sumthin like that.

And since my pockets aint deep like that then I havent even wasted my time..

But I gotta get down there soon..

Southpark is the higher end mall in Charlotte with stores like Burberry, Gucci, LV, True Religion etc.

Back
Top Bottom