OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Got my ticket for the ASG"s today at the Galleria. All kinds of shadiness from the workers. First they were letting the regulars up at the front if the line get 1 of each pair and once they took care of their people, they switched it up to 1 style per person. I was pretty heated since I wanted the Kobes too and I was only 15 or so more people back. 

Got my ticket for the ASG"s today at the Galleria. All kinds of shadiness from the workers. First they were letting the regulars up at the front if the line get 1 of each pair and once they took care of their people, they switched it up to 1 style per person. I was pretty heated since I wanted the Kobes too and I was only 15 or so more people back. 
No surprise in this, especially for the All-Star pack and hype generated by last years release. At least you got a pair though secured.

No surprise in this, especially for the All-Star pack and hype generated by last years release. At least you got a pair though secured.
Yeah no doubt. I'm content with that. Most likely I'll just try my luck online for the other. Good luck to everyone else trying to secure theirs today and later this week

Yeah Hulks are TBs with the Hulk name thrown on as an afterthought to draw in the hype. With the print graphics that this shoe is capable of, there's room to make them look like Hulks. Like graphic to stimulate the veins and muscles or something like that and a purple midsole that looks like his torn pants. Probably looks corny but dope at the same time lol.

jordan 13s wht red blk?? :smh:

Still got my basically ds pair..No thnx..

No thnx to none of that gunk up there..

Guess I was right a while back about the Hulks being the bottom middle pair in this original catalog pic.

There was some kid here a while back trying soooo damn hard to tell me otherwise, can't remember who lol

Last edited:
^Any info on that yellow pair?

Even though I think the Hulks is another solid colorway I wouldn't mind those iD's as an alternative.

so from what i see with nikeid , they just tweeted more options to come, in a week or so .. looks like it might be galaxy option cw?? just like how they did the xmas graphic, if this happens i might actually make  a pair or two ..

I stood in line three times for mine, but guys were soo tired after two hours of handing out tix. Too many people kept getting back in line that he changed the rules and said no more relining up. Don't blame them, waay too many resseller beasts out there talking about flipping shoes anyway.

Called everyone in my area and they said my whole city wont get them to mad. I tried ndc with the foams and it kept saying they didn't even know what the product was but after awhile I got through on my iPod surprisingly after they were sold out 5-10 minutes before ndc tweeted they were sold out. Wishing myself and everybody good luck on ndc.

Wanted some details like this but maybe Nike saved them for the elites extra graphics and a little better technology is worth the $70-100 extra for the elites in Nikes eyes. That estimate is from the LeBron elite increase.

Last edited:
i have to wait for the 13th for my rsvps and raffling to start at my mall ...smh
mean.gif
. hope i can secure a pair instore rather than  online.. good to see others secure theirs already..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom