OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

If course it's like impossible to follow up the kd iv, but I've been generally disappointed with the kd v. They need something like the weatherman or nerf to shoot up it's popularity

I'm confused I thought that the gamma ray color was purple... anyway those still look nice so I'll probably cop but not as nice if they had a purple midsole and laces.....

I like the xmas KD V ok

I like the ice blue johns. Only ones I scooped.

The rest is for the birds

Crazier and louder colorways are fine with me, but I don't need the popularity to shoot up on these. 

not a fan of those hulks. man this year kds have been disapointing.

if KD wins the scoring title I hope the colorway is dope.

these colorways have been subpar

has anyone got in contact with montebello mall in so cal? i they took their phones off the hook or something. I want to know if they are passing out tickets yet

Crazier and louder colorways are fine with me, but I don't need the popularity to shoot up on these. 

The popularity will rise for these..It is already..

Which means, next year, KD 6 = no less than like 140$...

Maybe 130$..

IMO

Last edited:
i wonder why they arnt doing year of the snake for KD. I know last year was his year but last year wasnt kobes year then again they never released it state side

so nvm i answered my own question

Last edited:
Over in the bron thread they listed a super hero upcoming colorway that isn't on any release date calendar it sounds like there is an upcoming super hero pack for the big 3. Hope they are licensed by marvel or and dc that would put it over the top. All those new lebron dude listed sound sick too.

Last edited:
Over in the bron thread they listed a super hero upcoming colorway that isn't on any release date calendar it sounds like there is an upcoming super hero pack for the big 3. Hope they are licensed by marvel or and dc that would put it over the top. All those new lebron dude listed sound sick too.

So u want loud mass colorways etc too dontcha..

The ice blues are as loud as it gets for me

They still look even better in person

Was really itching to cop the Birches today. They are very clean in person, probably my favorite colorway right now. Will wait til after this weekend.

Back
Top Bottom