OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

(kingAlexi98), your quotation marks are backwards.. also never hurts to have your own idea for a release.. you could id a pair and paint what u want on them ..

Last edited:
Been watchin eBay for days on the kd v and after reading Sdubl's post . copped the 3-9 release .For $115 shipped.

Rumored KD Easter from IG from Mar_vin_f

looks like photoshop of the green/yellow ("Hulk")

Last edited:
via sneaker news.. Nike KD V ‘Multi Color’... here is pics of them along with the red pair that we've all ready seen
Paying tribute to Kevin Durants favorite childhood candy, Nike Sportswear has created a special lifestyle edition of the Kevin Durant V shoe that features a Starburst inspired upper.

The KD V NSW Starburst edition features many of the same characteristics of the KD V performance shoe but with a unique, personalized touch to the upper.

Expect the unexpected as 2013 will welcome additional basketball footwear surprises. Nike Sportswear will create distinctive versions of Nike signature basketball shoes, all remixed with premium materials for non-performance use.

- Nike Inc

Lol dudes aren't really feeling the "hulks" or whatever, but someone takes a pic of them in dim lighting and PSs some swirls now peeps are all over em. *Martin voice* you so crazy.

Lol dudes aren't really feeling the "hulks" or whatever, but someone takes a pic of them in dim lighting and PSs some swirls now peeps are all over em. *Martin voice* you so crazy.
that's what I was sayin to my girl . I bet it will be the same for the starburst cw. I said couple pages back ill cop them for a fun addition to the collection haha. Copped those green joints today as well.

Can't believe people didn't realize that was the same shoe :\

Back
Top Bottom