OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The multi colored pair aint that ugly but I'm not buying but they should release my birthday weekend so if somebody buys them for me then I'm not complaining

ill cop the crazy color for a price of 115 but no higher.. not a must have , but it would be kind of a funny addition to my kd collection..

ok so about 200-225 preciate it i figured that..have one ending soon may get for about 200 shipped if not ill just throw in the extra dub
idk man, I just bought the ASG for $184 saturday but I had about 15 different listings I was watching, so mad that 1 just ended for $156. Just gotta scope em out, mine are for size 12s. There are some cheaper ones out there.

The all reds seem to have an extra shiny effect to them. I like that! Was thinking about if I get em that you gotta go all out red. Red KD V's, socks, shorts, and shirt. Would look dope!

The pics of the hulks from m2rvin look amazing.  Hopefully they sit for a while because I'm focused on Penny V's right now. 

The teal kd is my next 5 :smokin. I will consider the all red pair. But no way in hell I buy those multicolor joints. I'd rather buy some :smokin with that cash.

Yes they look like the plastic Easter eggs. First thing I thought.

The Kobe's look like dyed colored Easter egg kits.

I shudder at what's left for the Lebron X

if kd rocks those multi-colored kicks  in game. them shoes will be hyped up and sell out quick
laugh.gif

WAIT... those are two separate pairs right? if they are 1 pair, no way i would buy those even at clearance

Lebron elites seems to be the best out of that elite list for all 3 sigs. I need to see the kds an extra $70-100 for a white yellow colorway?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom