OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I know I was one of the sneakerheads who didn't pay attention to that pic . Never crossed my mind . Than again I do have a piece of junk phone .so really couldn't tell lol . Shame on me haha fail!

Those starburst should be a gs little girl colorway... I bet they'll be limited and dudes will be sweatin twitter rsvps and raffles for em :lol:. Not. For. Me.

Those starburst should be a gs little girl colorway... I bet they'll be limited and dudes will be sweatin twitter rsvps and raffles for em :lol:. Not. For. Me.

this! as soon as the word limited gets put on these. they will look amazing and all those dudes will wanna pick em up.. :smh:

Yeah I can definitely say those Starburst KD V's will not b on my list of a shoe to cop :lol: :smh:

Yeah I can definitely say those Starburst KD V's will not b on my list of a shoe to cop
laugh.gif
mean.gif

not sure when the the hype started with kd v .. the easiest pair i copped  so far was the dmv..now its almost impossible to cop a kd v later in the day of release.. u gotta wake up early stare at a screen hoping you get a rsvp,
mean.gif
or wait for that raffle phone call.. imo limited or general release , if i like the cw i will cop regardless what others think..not gonna lie if i come across the multi-colored pair ,ill cop but i wont go thru loopholes for em , nor pay over retail.

^bro, learn to use the edit post button. No need to the spam the thread on every page. Also, learn what loopholes mean.

Last edited:
Yeah the hype for the kd v is getting worse i mean the blue tbs are almost gone on Ndc but that is kind of good in a way considering how nike is limiting the quantity of the kobe 8 after disappointing sales of the 7s and I don't want limited 6s(no I haven't seen them yet but I'm supporting my favorite player regardless).

Edit- damn almost all the tbs but the orange ones are gone on Ndc didn't expect that because they are so basic glad a lot of teams are getting them.

Last edited:
Surpised to see not alot of love for the Longhorns. Initially i didnt wanna cop but after seeing it in person, its a very under rated shoe. 
nthat.gif

Surpised to see not alot of love for the Longhorns. Initially i didnt wanna cop but after seeing it in person, its a very under rated shoe. 
nthat.gif
It's a clean colorway, I think people are just disappointed when comparing it to last years. Last years pair repped UT very clearly from the burnt orange upper to the Longhorn on the tongue...This pair just looks like a random GR.

I passed on my crazy KD iD colorway concept earlier... I really thought it was unique making an Odd Future Golf Wang inspired colorway. But, for the longest time I wanted a somewhat black and pink cw KD. I passed on making the KD 4 in such a cw. But an hour ago I pulled the trigger, made and ordered these. Black Upper/ Hot Punch Liner/ Black Laces/ GITD Outsole & Airbag/ Black Midsole w/ Black speckles.

Yes I know its not original but this will be amazingly hot for summer with pink Elite socks. I was not about to pass on a KD iD yet another year! Thoughts? 

I really wish the Longhorns had the Texas logo. I'm not even a fan of UT, but I just think the college logo adds a little something extra. That being said, I'll be keeping my eye out for markdowns...

I ordered a pair of these for myself.  Herbjuice makes cool patches; I used his set of "Galaxy" patches on my IDs I just got in and they are high quality stuff.

I'm actually thinking about ordering the UT ones. How well do the patches stay on/is it possible to sew them? (I don't own a pair of V yet, so I haven't seen the tongue material)

Back
Top Bottom