OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just got in from peeping the Hulk's in person. Def darker in person then I thought they'd be but I am still copping.

^^^ Wutup Dre

LOL Im tellin u, everytime I come in here, I see your name as the last post :lol:

U on these KD Vs hard aintchu bruh lol

I dig it, Im all up in the kobe 8 thread

For the KD V tho, If I had to go with 1 more CW before the KD VI, Id have to go with that N7 joint

Or those PEs he's been wearing

The blue johns...hell both of them really, with the black sole that fades into what an orange or something

^^^ Wutup Dre

LOL Im tellin u, everytime I come in here, I see your name as the last post :lol:

U on these KD Vs hard aintchu bruh lol

I dig it, Im all up in the kobe 8 thread

For the KD V tho, If I had to go with 1 more CW before the KD VI, Id have to go with that N7 joint

Or those PEs he's been wearing

The blue johns...hell both of them really, with the black sole that fades into what an orange or something
lol u know I be hella bored at work . I gotta search for a Nike dunk thread . Maybe that will help me with the urge to buy kd v . Haha

Dre is in here all day...:rofl:

I check throughout the day but don't have a lot to update with.

no solid info on the N7's yet? i hope outlets will have them on release day like last year.

I have no idea where the "Hulk" nickname came from but seeing this shoes doesn't not bring that thought into mind at all. Honestly, Lebron 9 Cannon is the 1st thing that pops into mind minus the orange outsole. Switch the ASG laces into these and they are on point. Few pics I took at work.

I personally thought the ASG's reminded me of a brighter version of the LBJ Cannon's, but I see what you mean with the speckles on the midsole, etc. Nice pics

I personally thought the ASG's reminded me of a brighter version of the LBJ Cannon's, but I see what you mean with the speckles on the midsole, etc. Nice pics
The green on the upper, volt swoosh, black midsole... Very cannon-esque. If they had an orange outsole, they'd be the kDV version of the bron 9 cannons.

Back
Top Bottom