OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

never knew the outlets had such goodies, probably cause my nearest outlet is about an hour away, i've never been...might have to take a field trip one of these days!

yeah I'm tired of everybody calling them "Hulks" when the same colorway (Dark green/volt) is on a Kobe 8 & NOBODY is calling them that! this "gotta give each pair a nickname before they drop" crap can't die fast enough :smh:

got my hulks yesterday. Looks great. Haven't opened the birches yet.

yeah I'm tired of everybody calling them "Hulks" when the same colorway (Dark green/volt) is on a Kobe 8 & NOBODY is calling them that! this "gotta give each pair a nickname before they drop" crap can't die fast enough :smh:
lol can't agree with u more . I know I called em the hulks couple times . lol . Next on my cop list is the easter...:smile:

Last edited:
I think I'm going for the n7s next but I wanna see more pics of the elites from a few pages back

^^^ smh! , that's a car note . I'm good on that .if kd shoes get that high . I'm going back to Nike dunks n af1. Can't see ppl happy with any outrageous price hikes like that.. bad business ..I don't have lebron money . Keep that tag on kd v at 115 . Elites at 135 . Lows back at 95 .

Last edited:
285 retail for some kicks is a joke. Didn't Nike learn their lesson with last years elites? They ALL hit outlets, and sat at outlets...

I agree on the comment about the real/green pair looking like cannon Bron 9s. I thought the same thing when I got em. Beautiful shoe.

"Hulk" colorway is dope. Copped them online. So simple but very clean. They didn't have to even grow on me, liked them when I first saw them.

Got my first pair of KDV. Feel quite different from the IVs. It is longer, but has less space on the top. The bone that is in the middle of the foot behind the big toe is being suffocated even after loosing the laces. So I don't think getting a bigger size would help since my toes have more than enough space. I guess these aren't meant for casual, but for balling. I'm flat footed too, but my arch or lack or arch felt fine. Could be just me.

Got my first pair of KDV. Feel quite different from the IVs. It is longer, but has less space on the top. The bone that is in the middle of the foot behind the big toe is being suffocated even after loosing the laces. So I don't think getting a bigger size would help since my toes have more than enough space. I guess these aren't meant for casual, but for balling. I'm flat footed too, but my arch or lack or arch felt fine. Could be just me.
Yeah, signature models aren't always going to fit everybody. Especially considering the fact that these are first and foremost built for Kevin Durant. He has a very narrow foot and plays primarily on his forefoot. I have a very similar foot to his. Obviously I don't wear a size 18 but I have a very narrow foot especially in the arch. So all his sigs fit me well. Hope they break in and fit more comfortable for you!

Yeah the only reason I buy lebrons is because of military discount. Elites were sitting at my mall forever too even south beach ones and these hypebeast here buy up all the limited shoes like that. I hope that crazy price hike is just a rumor or doesn't apply to the other sigs.

Anyway ice blues are sick on feet. Might cop later down the road.

^^^ Yeeah all the Elites X's set out here too except the South Beaches I don't know where your mall is but out here they where gone in minutes! Sold Out in seconds on Nike.com just like the ones are this year let's just be real no SB/MV colorway sits and gets ships to outlers lol... But back to the KD V I still waiting to see some more pics of the KD V Easters

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom