OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

After seeing the on-feet pictures, I'm really liking the "Hulk" colorway much more.  Clean and simple colorway.  Glad lots of folks in here hate them, means I don't have to wake up too early on Saturday lol.

what is an unattainable colorway? Any colorway could be attainable with a gr! So if they made a weatherman or nerf they have to do a raffle? I dont understand your statement. some think they could do a better job, thats all....and did this ja-fake-an say e-props? cmon wit the jokes man!

Nothing fake bout me, Dawg. I got citizen papers to prove it. Btw.....**** that got to do with these KDs thou?

I have no idea where the "Hulk" nickname came from but seeing this shoes doesn't not bring that thought into mind at all. Honestly, Lebron 9 Cannon is the 1st thing that pops into mind minus the orange outsole. Switch the ASG laces into these and they are on point. Few pics I took at work.

Last edited:
same thing i was thinking...we'll wait for his response
nerd.gif
what u his tag team partner homie......yall cant be so sensitive. when someone state they opinion that others have as well, yall get defensive like you created the kd brand..i was just buggin wit sneakermane for him saying i was after e-props. my fam from the islands too, i aint got no beef wit dat man, hell, i dont even know him. It all comes down to ME and some fellow nters are hoping for more "different" colorways, thats it! 

I have no idea where the "Hulk" nickname came from but seeing this shoes doesn't not bring that thought into mind at all. Honestly, Lebron 9 Cannon is the 1st thing that pops into mind minus the orange outsole. Switch the ASG laces into these and they are on point. Few pics I took at work.

Dopeness. They more like a Sonics colorway to me. But it's not like the Hulk isn't green so I'm cool with that nickname too.

Dopeness. They more like a Sonics colorway to me. But it's not like the Hulk isn't green so I'm cool with that nickname too.

I feel you but without purple that "Hulk" nickname just doesn't stick to me. They are fresh regardless, I'm buying immediately sit or not.

After seeing pics of the kobe supernatural with the same color and nike listing them on their calendar as the atomic teals i dont think these are the hulks nike would of listed them as it but I don't care because if nike doesn't have a solid upper option on nike I'd for the kobe by the beginning of april so I can make my atomic teal pair I'm going to cop these instead for $85+ tax cheaper.

^yeah the dmv's are my favorite colorway. so simple, but the color combo is so ill. really looking forward to copping the hulks. i think i roped the wifey into heading to the mall saturday for me LOL
thats whats up.. gotta love a woman who will help cop sneakers.. i tell my girl all the time how much i appreciate her help .. she helped me cop xmas, the bhm, and the allstars so far. hope ya get em bro.. they are dope !

^^ yeah I have them in my cart and Im either going to pick them up on Saturday with the red suedes or the hulks since I have a 20% code for Ndc. Its a tough decision since I like both the sigs but the kd V hasnt really introduced many cws I like except the xmas and Dmv which I own and these hulks.
wanna share that code? lol

Anyone's KDs still hurt the the middle of your foot even after tightening the laces?
Hey man you mean after loosening the laces? If so, I used to have the same problem on the top part of my foot.  There's a synthetic piece of material that is located right where the tongue is stitched into the shoe.  Its a little extra piece that when you slip on the shoes, you may actually fold it, which may cause the problem.  Don't know if you get what I mean.

I used to have pain on the dorsal side of my foot with the kd Vs because I have a wider foot.  Once I realized that extra piece of material was there I made sure that it was unfolded everytime I lace up and they've been super comfy ever since.  Hope this helps!

Anyone's KDs still hurt the the middle of your foot even after tightening the laces?
I've actually noticed on later releases that it hasn't been an issue for me.  I'm not sure if that's cause I'm used to it or they've possibly fixed it?

I could easily answer that myself if I weren't too lazy to go pull some shoes out to compare lol.

Last edited:
:smokin :pimp: which one did you hit up? I seen those at the one up in NH this past weekend. but passed on them.

Just outta curiosity..when it says friends and family for people who can shop at the New Hampshire Nike Employee Store..how do they know your a friend of an employee?

Oh btw..the Hulks are a must have IMO..I saw them last night and they really look nice..wanna try 'em just to b sure I like 'em a lot..

Last edited:
Just outta curiosity..when it says friends and family for people who can shop at the New Hampshire Nike Employee Store..how do they know your a friend of an employee?

the employee has to call ahead and put your name on a list.

Back
Top Bottom