OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just got off the phone with the new hoh we are getting the pearls but they are first come first serve along with everything else :frown: I hope I can cop and hope everyone else get there pair. Even though I want these I can't support anybody who will sell a breast cancer shoe over retail like wtf they're missing the point so I'll just take an l of I can't get them.

Ndc has kd elite socks up . Looks like 4-5 cw . New backpack .the kd v superhero shirts..The backpack looks like its a n7 cw.

Man lets be for real tho the shoe retailed at $115 with some models retailing for $135. What price were y'all expecting? That's a $65 hike which is pretty consistent hike range from last years models and their elite versions (60-80).

LBJ9 went from 170 to 250
KB7 went from 140 to 200
Hyperdunks went from 125 to 200

Truuuuuuuu

my kd v squad

They came today.... So satisfied. Great quality, sick in person. I highly recommend everyone who is considering buying these to do so. I was on the fence, decided to pull trigger, highly worth it, especially if you're considering these and lebrons, or even Kobes, the price is just to good. 

They came today.... So satisfied. Great quality, sick in person. I highly recommend everyone who is considering buying these to do so. I was on the fence, decided to pull trigger, highly worth it, especially if you're considering these and lebrons, or even Kobes, the price is just to good. 

Yeah they pop in person. I can only imagine how good they'd look on court.

I wear a 9.5. 9.5 in the KD Vs were too long for my liking. 9 was a little snug but length is good.

i know drewsone posted the pic of the white pair.. looks like a graphic swoosh to match tongue and maybe a  gradient midsole...maybe an alt. to the blue ones he has been rocking in games..  close up via sneakernews.. but good find from NT'er drewsone.:nthat:
nike-kd-v-white-multi-color-2.jpg

These are a must.

Have a winning ticket for the Aunt Pearls. Will be sleeping in tomorrow. Good luck to everyone trying to cop.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom