OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Copped but they charged me shipping when i was logged in . Type kd v in the search bar and clicked on it at first they said everybody was trying to order at the same time then I did it again and got through held it in my cart for at least 10 minutes. I think I could've got through on the Breds though but I went straight for these. Hope they are still there this afternoon when I check out the hoh. Everybody who really put in work for them got them here so only people like me and resellers are wanting them hope I get those as well.

Last edited:
APs copped...was hung up a little at first.  Tried to cop 11s too but the link didnt work for me at first.  Got in to FNL and the card bug hit me. Tried going through paypal but FNL says it was an error even though i got an email  from paypal saying payment was submitted.  Oh well i got what i wanted the most so i guess it was a good morning 
smile.gif

Folks been lined up for the APs???

Seriously?

They trippin smh lol

Same thing happened last year... "Trash", "Nope.", "Easy pass". Then.... overflowing raffles, lines for a block, insta-sellout on sites and 2x-3x retail reseller prices.

For a lot of people, this was a cash cow shoe last year. Glad I was able to finally cop a pair, especially when they support something I do too.

Good thing I didn't give up.  I kept trying to add to cart for ten minutes after the link dropped and managed to get a pair.

Think I might still try to go to HoH anyway.

Back
Top Bottom