OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

got an "Oops! Google Chrome could not connect to gonike.me" error message, only got through on the 11s.

APs copped...was hung up a little at first.  Tried to cop 11s too but the link didnt work for me at first.  Got in to FNL and the card bug hit me. Tried going through paypal but FNL says it was an error even though i got an email  from paypal saying payment was submitted.  Oh well i got what i wanted the most so i guess it was a good morning 
smile.gif
If you didn't get an order confirm from FNL, you didn't get it

My girl got kd ap's for me on ndc while I'm trying to get the 11 playoff. I missed out on the playoff though
frown.gif

Same thing happened last year... "Trash", "Nope.", "Easy pass". Then.... overflowing raffles, lines for a block, insta-sellout on sites and 2x-3x retail reseller prices.

For a lot of people, this was a cash cow shoe last year. Glad I was able to finally cop a pair, especially when they support something I do too.

Lol

That's with every release, nopes, fuglys, trash, etc

RD comes, insta-copped lol

Think they gonna be a cash cow this year too? 300+ resell prices..smh

That and the breds. I figured I'd just stay away from there this weekend

LOL too funny

I have no need for the breds, hava my good ole trusty 01 pair :D

hilarious people more worried about played out *** bred 11s than pearls .. you can cop bred 11s off a reseller all day for $230-250 if youre that thirsty for em thats a $40-50 markup you wont ever see pearls that cheap in the long run

not to mention the pearls are SOOOO much cleaner ... and in case you guys didnt already notice all of these restocks have been bgrades LOL .. my breds, my concords, etc all bgrades from finishline and nike.com

hilarious people more worried about played out *** bred 11s than pearls .. you can cop bred 11s off a reseller all day for $230-250 if youre that thirsty for em thats a $40-50 markup you wont ever see pearls that cheap in the long run

not to mention the pearls are SOOOO much cleaner ... and in case you guys didnt already notice all of these restocks have been bgrades LOL .. my breds, my concords, etc all bgrades from finishline and nike.com

Yeah sure you can :lol:

had some in my cart on eastbay, finished check out and then said no longer available smh I guess I'll go over to hoh now and try there

Couldn't pull the trigger. Shoe just didn't look good enough, good cause or not. You're welcome to whoever got the 13 I dropped out of my cart. Hope y'all happy with these, eek!

copped 2 ap's one from NDC one from eastbay. didnt realize till now the ap's were 2 per customer on NDC couldve copped both pairs there and not paid shipping...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom