OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Easters sold out on City Gear. Premier Boutique getting them today, call at 11am PST for a phone order (if locals don't buy them)

Good to see a lot of us in here who wanted em were able to grab these 
nthat.gif

Now to decide on picking up the Easters or the N7s next (or possibly both) 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
So.picked up my pair at hoh . And dude told me the champs got gs sizes of aunt pearls..Waiting for them to open to walk in and ask .

Got mine off NDC this morning. Initially wouldn't let me add an 11 to my cart, but put an 11.5 in. From there, I modified the size in my shopping cart and it went through :smokin
Now, onto the elites!

Tried to post pics 4 time and its not showing. But went to OKC game last night and got kd4 aunt pearls signed and got kds game used shoes from him too. Hopefully mods will approve my post and pics will show up. My old sn mj23cm was deleted so it won't let me post anything 

Got my pair through HOH raffle. I was so damn excited, I had never won a raffle before so these are a definite keeper for that reason alone! I was glad since these were the shoes I was looking forward to the most this Saturday since I've been waiting for a KD V CW that I actually liked. Really loving everything about this shoe. Good luck to everyone trying to get a pair!

I'm not going to lie this **** pisses me off. The link doesn't work then you have to battle bots. Then you have a shoe that is for a cause but is the most limited KD to release. Yes I'm tight right now.

The aunt pearls grew on me. Kinda late tho. Imma shoot for the Easter joints that blue is gonna look sick in person!

Have been trying to post these pics for a while. But this is from last night game. Black pair is game used that KD gave me which I got on video too 
happy.gif

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3156.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

won the raffle for aunt pearls at HoH, then when i got there they said they sold my size

but i got to cop these today:

Back
Top Bottom