OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Pulled the trigger on the trade, low quality 13s for these bad boys.

My local malls footlocker is getting the Easters, and the never get anything limited. The only V's they had this year were ice blues and hulks.

Also if you are looking for the "Energies" check your local sports authority. The one by the house had them.

Trey5s aren't that bad imo.  Like others have said they have that TMac feel to em and I like them.  Good pickups shoetym i almost copped that bag too.  Definitely need to get some KD elites sooner or later tho.  My APs should be here today 
tongue.gif

nthat.gif

Trying to pass on both easter kds and Kobes but its hard.
I had decided on the Kobes at first then I said I was passing on the Easter pack altogether. I just had to go look on youtube at vids of the KDs 
tired.gif
 now I want them.  That blue is nice and I like the design on the air unit

The Aunt Pearls just dropped on Saturday on NDC ... it's only the Monday after and y'all are already getting impatient about order status?
laugh.gif

I have to say...

DMV = Away > ASG >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> the rest

that matte upper on the Aways... they look so good.
I concur.  Easily my top 3 as well.
Nike needs to stop playing with my emotions and drop these already.
same here bro, im hoping to see these get a Release date . cw is soo dope
We need to get the crusade going to get this colorway released, lol.  Would hate to have to resort to an ID, not really my thing.

I had decided on the Kobes at first then I said I was passing on the Easter pack altogether. I just had to go look on youtube at vids of the KDs |I  now I want them.  That blue is nice and I like the design on the air unit

Now I went on YouTube after reading your post :lol: and have to get them sigh.

There are a couple of good points I thought of. First off that tweet of the AP's at FTL makes me excited. Being that the Chicago HOH always has riot sized lines, limited releases for me are too much of a hassle to get. And as far as the KDTrey5 goes, people don't understand how much I WANT people to not like these. I want even the hot cw's to sit so I can cop easier.

I see the Trey5 being ones of those shoes that get 99% hate 1% love and if 1 person says they're hot, then that 99% will hype cop.

My last point, NIKE START GIVING KEVIN HIS OWN SHOE BOX! I know its just a box but in the shoe game usually a box of his own is needed for a shoe that outsells a superstar like Kobe. A cool lid-type box, OKC colors, pentagon type pattern like on the sole of the KDV. Anyone else dig this idea?

For those who havent received tracking from NDC I just spoke to rep and said boxes are ready to be picked up today by UPS and I should receive tracking this evening.

Just checked my email my order from ndc for the aunt pearls was moved up to Wednesday instead of Thursday :smile: I guess not calling back and not complaining about the glitch that had me pay shipping turned out good.

Last edited:
Just checked my email my order from ndc for the aunt pearls was moved up to Wednesday instead of Thursday
smile.gif
I guess not calling back and not complaining about the glitch that had me pay shipping turned out good.
you can still call ive gotten refunds a week later for shipping bro

Now I went on YouTube after reading your post
laugh.gif
and have to get them sigh.
same here, told myself im done for the month after i cop ap's but them easters are clean .
nthat.gif
, might have to sneak that into the collection as well , but im also feeling the kd inspired lunar 1's

My APs will be here tomorrow. I didn't even sweat it. Once I got that confirmation e-mail I knew they would be headed my way.

I missed out on the AP's and I'm salty!! The locals here want around $220 for them. Is that price range you guys are seeing in your area?

Complaining about free shipping? You guys are the reason that Nike will stop giving coupon codes for their mess ups...

When you order, it gives you an ESTIMATED date of delivery.

Relax people... Nike has been great lately as far as not canceling orders... You'll get your shoes.

i-pod generation they think they can DOWNLOAD shoes like mp3s!

My top 6 from left to right. I just copped the DMV again because i actually sold them for retail early January because I thought I was not gonna be feeling the line like that. I'm an air jordan guy but I've fallen in love with the look, fit & style of this shoe. I've worn them all except the pearls and Christmas.

Thinking about grabbing the ap's for my girl. Not sure if she'll rock em like Id want her to though lol

Who among you copped from Nike.com / Eastbay and still hasn't gotten their shoes delivered? My status at Eastbay is still "Backordered" ... at NDC it's "preparing to ship" ... I have a bad feeling about this
I ordered from Eastbay, I got the "backordered" E-mail. I'm really hoping that I get the AP's and I don't end up getting cancelled. 
I just go an email from UPS, I think Eastbay shipped my APs.
We just received our shipment in yesterday for the Aunt Pearls. Orders for them should start shipping out later tonight and tomorrow night.

EastbayRep - Ray

I just heard somd startling news. Rumor maybe, but I just heard the KDTrey5 might be an asia only rekease. Including all the hot green and orange CW's we saw earlier in the year... My heart is broken...

Back
Top Bottom