OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Splatter time!!

AP on the way from Nike... took them long enough. will be here monday. sucks living so far from Nike facility

Looks like FNL will carry, the Easters in gs sizes...Thank God! I have an extra wc rewards I can use and get those bad boys for 70 dollars.:smokin

Looks like FNL will carry, the Easters in gs sizes...Thank God! I have an extra wc rewards I can use and get those bad boys for 70 dollars.:smokin
now that's a steal. If anyone is lookin for asg or splatters. My boy told me footlocker up here have them still on shelves. Not sure if they do phone orders. +16516471513

My top 6 from left to right. I just copped the DMV again because i actually sold them for retail early January because I thought I was not gonna be feeling the line like that. I'm an air jordan guy but I've fallen in love with the look, fit & style of this shoe. I've worn them all except the pearls and Christmas.

Nice collection man! Our line ups are exactly the same, minus the Aunt Pearls but I'm about to bite the bullet on a pair now. I haven't seen a pair in person but I really like the details

70$ not bad at all

The KD easter johns gonna look very nice on the mamis feet

Lol! Hiii! :smile:

Yeah that's one of the reasons why I like KD's in general, they're not too masculine looking and the turquoise pops on these! I like the Lebrons that are in gs size but I can't get with that sneaker on my foot too bulky. :x

I really like the Kobe joints too but they don't have love for us small feet gals lately :frown::smh:

Lol! Hiii! :smile:

Yeah that's one of the reasons why I like KD's in general, they're not too masculine looking and the turquoise pops on these! I like the Lebrons that are in gs size but I can't get with that sneaker on my foot too bulky. :x

I really like the Kobe joints too but they don't have love for us small feet gals lately :frown::smh:

Yes, the turqouise is what really does it..

Id rather have the press release or w/e kobe easters but Im not feelin them in general...

Too bad u wont be rockin the gs kobes to the 40/40 club...

Brons too bulky for the mamis in the 40/40 club?

Last edited:
Man alotta heat coming out this weekend . Idk but I'm feelin the kd superhero lunar force 1 hyperflights n the kd easter ..

Wutup Dre

KD easters are nice

KD lunars are colorful air forces to me

KD hyperflights is a gimmick altogether

KD elite superhero sprite johns look cheap IMO

U goin for all the KD kix or just the easters?

Yes, the turqouise is what really does it..

Id rather have the press release or w/e kobe easters but Im not feelin them in general...

Too bad u wont be rockin the gs kobes to the 40/40 club...

Brons too bulky for the mamis in the 40/40 club?

Lol at least for this one over here. I find myself really diggin some of the color ways and then when I try them on I'm just really disappointed. Now the 8s and 9s? that's more my speed.:smokin Then that 140 price tag for gs sizes it's just terrible. :smh:

Wutup Dre

KD easters are nice

KD lunars are colorful air forces to me

KD hyperflights is a gimmick altogether

KD elite superhero sprite johns look cheap IMO

U goin for all the KD kix or just the easters?
I'm tryin to stay away . But the cw on those lunars are fire . Also the hyperflight have history and the detail.on em is tempting . Might just cop lunar n easters.

now that's a steal. If anyone is lookin for asg or splatters. My boy told me footlocker up here have them still on shelves. Not sure if they do phone orders. +16516471513

Men sizes or gs sizes? Just need them to sit until the end of the week. So I don't have to pay $200 but the resellers probably bought them by now :frown:

Last edited:
Lol at least for this one over here. I find myself really diggin some of the color ways and then when I try them on I'm just really disappointed. Now the 8s and 9s? that's more my speed.:smokin Then that 140 price tag for gs sizes it's just terrible. :smh:

Oh the Bron 9s I like

I only own the dunkmans; balled in them a few times and they have yet to crease

Want the red championship pack johns but I doubt thatll ever happen

Bron 8s I never owned, but liked a couple CWs

And good lord yes, 140$ for some gs kix is down right ridiculous

Prices we gotta pay is dumb foul too

Those ugly asse elite superhero messes are pricey and ugly at the same time

Back
Top Bottom