OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Men sizes or gs sizes? Just need them to sit until the end of the week. So I don't have to pay $200 but the resellers probably bought them by now :frown:
men's sizes . Kd usually sit . Resellers are on Jordan and.foams .. they leave kd alone up here . Not many ppl like em up here it seems . They on bron n Kobe . I rocked my Bhm to pick up aunt pearls and dude who was pickin up a pair as well asked if I customized the shoes .lol but he was dead serious.

Last edited:
I'm tryin to stay away . But the cw on those lunars are fire . Also the hyperflight have history and the detail.on em is tempting . Might just cop lunar n easters.

My brother wants the easters and bron lunars

The hyperflights will crease just by u lookin at em

I remember turning my nose up on those kix back in a day lol

But they have no cushioning at all tho? No go for me for real

If I had to go with a lunar it'd be the Kobe lunar, and Im not even a big fan of green

Id go with the Kobe hyperflights too if I had to choose

Don't know if its been mentioned, not going back to read post. The Easter KD will be plentiful and everywhere, do not panic. Pick it up at your leisure.

Good looking out dre i wanted to know as well. And I think KD got the best out of the superhero releases coming up. The hyperflights and forces are dope
no problem . I got both cw so I don't mind helping out sneakerheads. Yea the kd inspired hero pack had to drop the same day as easters . :/ lol

Don't know if its been mentioned, not going back to read post. The Easter KD will be plentiful and everywhere, do not panic. Pick it up at your leisure.
good looking out my dude. but if you don't mind me asking how do you know for sure? I've been getting mixed answers all week.

ya think easters r gonna be a hard cop???
There's a lot of heat dropping that day.  A lot will be going for the foams for sure, then kobes n kd's ...  Here in Orlando  i have 6 FTL's carrying the KD, Kobes and lebron easter pack.  With 4 of the same 6 having the foams.  Day of release it'll def  not be hard for me to cop the KD's, now waiting on them will be a issue im sure

I need opinions. I'm going back and forth between splatter and Xmas. If you had to pick one which would you go with? Sneakermane, Sho3ytm, etc need y'all to speak up!

I need opinions. I'm going back and forth between splatter and Xmas. If you had to pick one which would you go with? Sneakermane, Sho3ytm, etc need y'all to speak up!

Between the two, I'd probably go with the splatter, little more subtle.

I vote for Christmas.

I give them the slight edge. They just kinda grew on me recently. They are both just aight imo.

I'd go with the Xmas because of the graphic on the insole. Lmao. Plus they're just head turners.

Back
Top Bottom