OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

What is the comfort level on these shoes? I like the look of the shoe a lot, but have been on a LeBron X kick for the last few months. Might cop the Easter ones.

Durant rocking the elite's in a new gatorade commercial with DWade. I like the concept of the commercial.

Comments about boxes always make me chuckle.

I'd walk out with the shoes in a cheap plastic bag if they'd lower the price.

Whenever I see someone complaining about the boxes, this is what I picture: Kevin from the Office wearing the Kleenex boxes to Jim and Pam's wedding because the hotel threw away his only pair of shoes. :rofl:

Pumped I get to see KD in action next Friday against the Pacers. Got sweet seats too. Right behind the Thunder bench. :smokin

Whenever I see someone complaining about the boxes, this is what I picture: Kevin from the Office wearing the Kleenex boxes to Jim and Pam's wedding because the hotel threw away his only pair of shoes.
roll.gif
Completely forgot about that 
roll.gif

I dont wanna hate cuz i know im one of the few that think this, but the KD IV plays better than the V for me. My V's are going to become casual shoes. They arent bad, but i have better shoes in the rotation.

Gonna pass on the Easter KDs. Like em but I love the Kobe Easter right now. Definitely coppin those and hopefully find a pair of Aunt Pearls near retail but that's lookin like the most price hyped cw right now :frown: if I can't get those then the elites are a must. Love hoopin in low tops
I agree with you on passing on the KDs for the Kobes. IMO they are the best ones in the pack.

I just can't get with the Elite KD V, looks like a running/trainer.

Easter colorway is even worse in person, absolutely terrible and not close to being limited, we have plenty at my store.

Elites arrived early at a few Canadian retailers.

The one I know of isnt going to break street date on them (April 27th) but they look very nice in person. Contemplating scooping a pair.

Not sure about these.....could have been better given some of the other CW's that have dropped.

NDC image

Back
Top Bottom