OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Make sure you guys are following kds brother on ig

LOL i guess nike heard you guys and decided to charge 50 dollars more for having a nice box

these
FL-Unlocked-Nike-KD-V-Easter.jpg

/post-comments

or these “KD”lunar
Superhero_LF1_Blue_original.jpg

?php wp_link_pages(array('before' => '<p><strong>Pages:</strong> ', 'after' => '</p>', 'next_or_number' => 'number')); ? Both comments and pings are currently closed.

like the lil design in the air bubble for the easters, but the gradient on these lunar is just dope. Cant decide
eek.gif

Last edited:
^ those lunars will NOT sell out 1st day, get the V. only lunar I've seen sell out day 1 was the Area 72s

Easter V PROBABLY won't sell out first day. Plenty of stores have multiple full size runs.

Also just a thought the KD V elite + is listed at 180. But no where in the description for the superhero pack does it say they are plus enabled so let's hope for a lower price on non + models

Easter V PROBABLY won't sell out first day. Plenty of stores have multiple full size runs.

Also just a thought the KD V elite + is listed at 180. But no where in the description for the superhero pack does it say they are plus enabled so let's hope for a lower price on non + models

Yeah I noticed that I was going to post but forgot I'm expecting the non + enabled will be $160

most of the spots where iam at is doing a fcfs with the exception of HOH which is doing a raffle
happy.gif

Xmas...splatters are really simple and clean, but if you're looking for that 'break necks' look = Christmas

Splatters for me, I am one of few who thinks the Xmas is ugly, holmes ,aways and splatters are my favorite and only 3 KD V IMO

vi

via: rmbwilliams on instagram

quote from his instagram post

"[color= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Wish I could Show you'll what's in the Boxes"[/color]

[color= rgb(68, 68, 68)]Nike must have told the people who got them early not to show the new colorways yet[/color]

Last edited:
^^^ I like the box smdh

I like the box? Havent cared about a box since a Jordan box back in a day

But we seen this coming

We talked about it anyway and so it came to fruition

Its whatev

Last edited:
I can see the elites sit. The retail price is steep imo . Still can go into footlocker and cop the elite 9s so I'm not to worried about these . Hopefully I can cop easters instore Friday

Last edited:
Aunt pearls just arrived pics in a few hours when I'm near a camera other than this crappy iPod. Anybody know the price for the kd lunar forces.

Every time I look at these elites i see the rafa courtballistecs or Air Max Cage tennis shoes - will that heal airbag be the same as the lebron X? (max/zoom)

those lows suck so bad,

they need a strap or something. said this too many times before

kd v's have been a disapointment
That's a matter of opinion. I like the KDV and absolutely hate the KDIV. The KD elite is trash though. Why in the hell would you have the entire shoe decked out in bright colors and the hell cup be black? It just looks stupid.

Every time I look at these elites i see the rafa courtballistecs or Air Max Cage tennis shoes - will that heal airbag be the same as the lebron X? (max/zoom)
I dont think the heel is airmax, its a caged zoom unit. Here's the info released by Nike for those who missed it:
KD V ELITE: Ultimate Control
Capturing Kevin Durant’s thunderous power of ultimate control, the new low KD V ELITE debuts in a volt colorway, illuminated by the sharp glow of lightning bolts. The design speaks to Durant’s versatility, shooting accuracy and finely-tuned court vision.
The re-engineered low-top silhouette offers a full range of motion for Durant’s playoff push. Additional enhanced technical highlights include:
Carbon fiber heel counter and shank provide lightweight stability for quick cuts
Dynamic Flywire technology reinforced with Kevlar[emoji]174[/emoji] aramid to provide more consistent stability and lockdown
Articulated foam tongue provides impact protection and minimizes lace pressure
Caged Nike Zoom unit in the heel for responsive cushioning and stability

Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom