OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I need opinions. I'm going back and forth between splatter and Xmas. If you had to pick one which would you go with? Sneakermane, Sho3ytm, etc need y'all to speak up!
I'd go with xmas,   Yes it is loud as heck, but I love it!!

Splatters are more of a everyday casual shoe. The Xmas pair are very unique which is more of a once and a will shoe. The only two Kd 5 purchases I made. But not last. 
wink.gif

I truly appreciate every single one of the opinions that have been shared, thank you! It's still a toss up after all of you have weighed in, guess I can't go wrong either way. The Splatter speaks more to my style but the Xmas fully relates to my video game experience on Xmas holidays. I think I'll end up flipping a coin.

I truly appreciate every single one of the opinions that have been shared, thank you! It's still a toss up after all of you have weighed in, guess I can't go wrong either way. The Splatter speaks more to my style but the Xmas fully relates to my video game experience on Xmas holidays. I think I'll end up flipping a coin.
Exactly, main reason I wanted the Xmas's!!  for sure the patter but especially the insole is what nailed it..

I need opinions. I'm going back and forth between splatter and Xmas. If you had to pick one which would you go with? Sneakermane, Sho3ytm, etc need y'all to speak up!
I'd rock with the Xmas joint. At first I thought these shoes were hideous and then they gradually started to grow on me to the point where I need these in my life! Right now you can cop these on ebay for about $200 from a reasonable seller but I have a feeling the price is only going up from here. 

I'd rock with the Xmas joint. At first I thought these shoes were hideous and then they gradually started to grow on me to the point where I need these in my life! Right now you can cop these on ebay for about $200 from a reasonable seller but I have a feeling the price is only going up from here. 

Both Xmas and Splatter were at my semi-local HOH so debating on which to go after at retail was my dilemma. I think both can be found on eBay for considerably cheaper than $200 at the moment. Look around before you buy if you haven't already.

Both Xmas and Splatter were at my semi-local HOH so debating on which to go after at retail was my dilemma. I think both can be found on eBay for considerably cheaper than $200 at the moment. Look around before you buy if you haven't already.
Man I wish my HOH had my size in the xmas joints. I think for other sizes they may be a little cheaper but for size 12 on ebay the cheapest that I have been able to find is $200 total. The Oklahoma City Nike outlet actually had the xmas for $94.99 last wednesday but I didn't know til last friday. By that time they had sold out. 

if ur from so cal... no. should be as easy as coping splatters
you think so? from experience seems like kd goes first coz its the cheapest one

i know a lot r not feeling the bron lows so im thinking ppl will grab these more

I picked up 4 pairs of Easter IVs last year from the same spot in SoCal. Was there at opening and picked up 2, few hours later another, later in the day another. All went to NTers for retail. IVs had a lot more hype than Vs. I don't see the Vs being a problem.

you think so? from experience seems like kd goes first coz its the cheapest one

i know a lot r not feeling the bron lows so im thinking ppl will grab these more
I'm not from California at all, but I assume he's saying that because of all the kobe fans out there in Cali..

Last edited:
I picked up 4 pairs of Easter IVs last year from the same spot in SoCal. Was there at opening and picked up 2, few hours later another, later in the day another. All went to NTers for retail. IVs had a lot more hype than Vs. I don't see the Vs being a problem.

I agree 100%. i walked in champs late in afternoon. i was looking at them and decided to pass. I even saw people coming in looking at photo blues over easters.

I dont think the KD V will do any better if anything worse. pretty sure they will sell out online but may take a few days to sell out in store

I'm not from California at all, but I assume he's saying that because of all the kobe fans out there in Cali..

dont know if it has to deal with kobe fans but people just want kobes this year... im sure in so cal people are more pushed toward that it is a kobe shoe but i think it has to deal more with the fact of comfort and style.

I just dont know why there is no crazy demand for KD V. I remember last year everyone wanted AP. This year seems like no one even cares to get a pair. (strictly talking about so cal)

my theory is after the xmas and bhm kinda tanked on resell, there will be even less demand for KD easter

Last edited:
My last point, NIKE START GIVING KEVIN HIS OWN SHOE BOX! I know its just a box but in the shoe game usually a box of his own is needed for a shoe that outsells a superstar like Kobe. A cool lid-type box, OKC colors, pentagon type pattern like on the sole of the KDV. Anyone else dig this idea?
ehhh, if it keeps his shoes at $115, I'll take an orange box.

Passin on easters.

Wouldn't mind the forces though...
Does not compute :lol:

I'm with you though. I like the way the shoe looks, but like the APs, I just don't see myself actually rocking them. Would be nice if we could get these in PS sizes for the lil one.

Just need to cycle back and pick up the colorways I've held off on as well as countdown to N7s.

Seems like the easter pack will be a easy cop in Orlando every store is getting them!
happy.gif
 Now i just gotta make some calls tmrw to make sure there are no tickets

Seems like the easter pack will be a easy cop in Orlando every store is getting them!
happy.gif
 Now i just gotta make some calls tmrw to make sure there are no tickets
most of the stores don't do tickets unless it's a JB release here in Orlando.. 

Back
Top Bottom