Cropped: 3785 x 2569
Exposure: 1/80 sec at f/4.0
Focal Length: 38.13 mm
ISO Speed Rating: ISO 800
Flash: Did not fire
Make: PENTAX
Model: PENTAX K-r
Lens: Tamron AF 17-50mm F2.8 XR Di-II LD

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number ------- due to lack of product availability. We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. Please contact us at 1.800.826.2205 so we may assist you in selecting a second choice. Some exclusions may apply. Sincerely, Eastbay Customer Service 47985164.

No more Aunt Pearl's.

Thank you for your recent order. We regret to inform you we were unable to fulfill some or all items from your recent order number ------- due to lack of product availability. We would like to offer you 10% off an alternate item. Please contact us at 1.800.826.2205 so we may assist you in selecting a second choice. Some exclusions may apply. Sincerely, Eastbay Customer Service 47985164.

No more Aunt Pearl's.

Wow, that blows.

No more Aunt Pearl's.

that blows! and thats a slap in the face? 10% as a replacement really? what is that ? california tax? SMH

No wide feet and I went TTS. I wear a 9 and I tried a 9.5 but it was too big, 8.5 too small. For whatever reason every KD creates discomfort in that certain area of my feet
I got mine TTS and I have the same problem.  It just takes time to break them in. 

Didn't realize the elites were going to be + enabled. Guess Nike is pushing that with the sig lines - first Lebron for $200 then some Kobe's for $180 now same price on the Durant elites. Bet there is a nice profit margin on those little in sole pressure sensors.

that blows! and thats a slap in the face? 10% as a replacement really? what is that ? california tax? SMH

and i bet that 10% off has the same restrictions as their 20% or 15% off they randomly do...

so pretty much they gave u nothing...

No more Aunt Pearl's.

That sucks bro -_____-

I like the Elites box that's about it lol

Only real beneficial upgrade is the heel Zoom. "Carbon fiber" is useless as there was never an issue with the original shoe where these "upgrades" are made and the Flywire is useless, as well, as there was also no issues with midfoot support and lockdown.

Just spoke to Eastbay rep. APs are scheduled to come in from vendor tomorrow. I hope we don't see a series of posts on cancelled orders

Got my APs yesterday. Pictures coming later today after work. The sole on these looks so great in person. The details on the shoe and of course the 3M are very nicely done. Glad I grabbed these.

Only real beneficial upgrade is the heel Zoom. "Carbon fiber" is useless as there was never an issue with the original shoe where these "upgrades" are made and the Flywire is useless, as well, as there was also no issues with midfoot support and lockdown.

im telling u price increase was for box and CF lol

Back
Top Bottom