OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The Florida mall and orlando nike outlet never answer the phone ! Guess im Gonna have to drive to ask if they are getting the n7s!
mad.gif
t
My homie works at the HOH Orlando, he hasn't heard anything as of yet, but I'm sure they will have them if other FTL's are..

Last edited:
Been waiting on N7s since the first pictures surfaced, but since have really gotten into roshes and almost feel like I would be making myself buy the N7s just so I wouldn't regret it. At a crossroads. Need some official pics and info.

I also don't know what to think about this N7. No news, no date, weird ...

And about this White/Gold Elite, why this blue outsole ?

Any good cleaning supplies for these? Going to offer my sister $75 for her Easters. She didn't go try them on and they hurt her foot. She only wore them to disney world once and there is a big black mark on the toe area. Yeah I know I'm low balling but that's what the hype beast gets :lol:

^^^ I'm not even kiddin ntsap . Lysol wipes works magic , compared to the ftl cleaning s*** haha

Last edited:
Based on the Launch Locator on the FL page the n7s aren't releasing in California AT ALL. [emoji]128554[/emoji]

for what its worth, and this may have already been established, but finishline just tweeted me back and said they will not get the N7s. And by looking at how limited the footlocker release is, id be willing to bet nike is doing the outlet thing with them again this year, but thats just my opinion.

You've gotta be right. Plus, I think of this release of more of a Nike/niketown thing. I don't know if I want to cop.

Especially since its benefitting a specific organization also ran by Nike, I could see them trying to keep most in house. I was surprised to see footlocker getting them.

After those last pics I've went from insta-cop back to on the fence, more yellow than I would like. It'll be a game time decision for me.

Back
Top Bottom