OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Just talked to both of my local hoh locations and the local outlet. All 3 confirmed they will be geting the N7's. Havent he A Rd anything about any raffles. Looks like a good old fashioned camp out for me.

Just talked to both of my local hoh locations and the local outlet. All 3 confirmed they will be geting the N7's. Havent he A Rd anything about any raffles. Looks like a good old fashioned camp out for me.

We're they on the launch locator? I think it's an error, only 16 stores across the US?

What's special about the N7s? I know they're made for Native Americans, but is the colorway different or something?

Seem these on IG can anyone help identify these. Look like ASG or easters.

What the kd v? Looks like Iit may be 5he upper of the ap's, tongue of easters, and some other stuff thrown in there. Lol.
Please let it be the What the KD the sample for the ALL-IN-ONE KD IV wad nice wished they dropped. Hope these drop.

Last edited:
Kobe 7 Elites...Renovated!!! LOL
Was hoping for the white/gold and black/gold colorway... But 2 bills is pushing it. I think the superhero and other colorways should be + enabled and 200 and the home and away elites should be 180.

i know the ftl product numbers for the dmvs were posted awhile ago but im looking for those and the allstar game product code if someone could help me out

Also that shoe kd is holding has been posted pages back . Can't see those being the what the kd v .. just a new cw

Last edited:
restock again on bhm at the Villa. Could be a glitch could be legit so i ordered and got email confirmation just in case.

Back
Top Bottom