OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I'm thinking the same. I got to buy the N7 from eastbay yesterday. Checkout time was one minute so was pretty smooth but I believe this will be my 8th KD 5 so I might be done. Unless I fall I love with some of the elites when I see them in person. And yes summer is coming so I need to buy both my kids new gear so shoes for me gotta take a back burner.
yea . and it doesnt help that my son wants the easter and gamma ray kd 5 for his bday instead of toys haha.. you know its bad when your kids wanna have the same shoes as you over TOYS
laugh.gif

yea . and it doesnt help that my son wants the easter and gamma ray kd 5 for his bday instead of toys haha.. you know its bad when your kids wanna have the same shoes as you over TOYS:lol:

Gettin em started early lol

Imagine this "shoe game" when he gets of age

Dnt wanna think about it

Im ordering my casket already

Elites look horrible, especially for what they want for retail.  Not a fan of the low cut, the heel looks awkward and it's just an overall tasteless design IMO.  

hoping the kd vi will have herringbone traction. The v's arent bad but could be improved IMO

Are we done with the regular kd v's and just on to elites now? Have to say I was somewhat disappointed by this model and only ended up buying the dmv's and n7's even tho i did like the asg's

I know a few outlets start taking phone orders on monday.. so if anybody is still looking for these, i can always drop the number to the outlet where i'm at so you can try

Have you skipped the past few pages? THese are NOT limited and most of the quantities have been allocated to outlets. Call your nearest one or search for the list in the thread.

Are the N7 limited or not? I dont see them on any sites like NDC/FTL/CHM/Etc
Only footlocker & eastbay had them online, and from what it looks like they only had a certain amount online, but sent plenty to the outlets.. a few people are saying the outlets have plenty pairs left

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom