OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

If anyone know where I can get a sz13 in the DMV's for a decemt price PM a bruh. I want these for summer and I slept....Props.

Thanks bro. Just called, no luck.

I screen shot this a long time here is the sku

How my little brother kd v Id came. Hope they send a voucher. Was told I can have it but then my dad said he's using this to make him some ids lmao. I'm using mine to buy a kd hoodie probably.

Thanks to all those that responded. I repped you all. I called Del Amo FTL and FTL Customer Svc and they didn't find any in their system with the Sku. I'm cool on FeeBay prices. So I'll keep trying.

Thanks to all those that responded. I repped you all. I called Del Amo FTL and FTL Customer Svc and they didn't find any in their system with the Sku. I'm cool on FeeBay prices. So I'll keep trying.

i dont know if those are HOH but I feel like only HOH really tries to stock locate ur pair. To me it seems most FTL are too lazy to do the whole shipping to ur house thing or they are too stupid to know how to do it.

like all the KDV , these were my first pick ups in the KD series... dope shoe... so far ASG are my favorite.... got to get the n7 in hand to determine next order...

Ughhh I wish the elites were executed a little better. Just looks real simple ..(plain) The cw's are nice but the kd v elite looks like a $95 dollar shoe .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom