OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

the volt lace loops and crimson? tongue is not a good look on the EYBL. Red to Blue fade down on the tongue would've been a better flow.

I hope to see:
Alternate
All red
Multicolor The elites are coming to soon. The 4s ended with a bang, scoring title, USA, gold medal. I don't want N7s to have been the last release to remember the V
I hope we can see a 50-40-90 shoe for the V (not the elite though).

There should another Scoring title shoe but KD let Melo past him only taking 10 shots a game and such.

Thats what I don't like about KD is he's so passive sometimes and tries to be a facilitator when his game is more suitable to be Kobe on steroids

There should another Scoring title shoe but KD let Melo past him only taking 10 shots a game and such.

Thats what I don't like about KD is he's so passive sometimes and tries to be a facilitator when his game is more suitable to be Kobe on steroids
He did win the scoring title what 3 years in a row prior to this year, Melo never got scoring title before so he's letting him have it this year. I find it generous of KD to do the noble thing and letting Melo shine this season.

N7s have officially hit backburner status. Take my chances with landing them later on, if anything I'll live without. Look decent, but no longer a must have.

Saw that if Melo doesn't play the next 2 games, KD would need to score 99 points in the last two games to win scoring title.  Not looking likely.

Saw that if Melo doesn't play the next 2 games, KD would need to score 99 points in the last two games to win scoring title.  Not looking likely.
The teams OKC will play are not dangerous, so KD won't likely play more than 30 minutes each.

But I 'm still exited about a 50/40/90 shoes :smile:

No interest in the elites, so now it's on to the outlet/clearance waiting game. Hoping to scoop the Texas, Home and maybe green TB colorways for cheap.

Phone Orders allowed at all these spots for the N7's 

Sante Fe (505)424-3731

Pleasant Prarie 1 (262) 857-7333

Dawsonville (706) 216-7779

Albertsville 1 (763) 497-3888

Orlando. (407) 351-9400

Vineland (407) 239-3663

Woodburn 1 (503) 982-0330

Sparks NV 1 (775) 358-7871

South Vegas NV 1 (702) 896-7444

Chandler Az 1 (480) 639-1780

Camarillo Factory 1 (805) 384-4480

Cabazon Factory. +1 (951) 849-0466

Allen Factory. (972) 678-4580

Seattle Premium (360) 716-3122

Vegas North 1 (702) 382-8055

Okc Factory. 1 (405) 495-5935

San Marcos. (512) 353-8500

Kansas Factory. 1 (913) 788-7263

I have a question for those who may have placed a phone order for the N7's from an outlet.

My card was charged and I was told they would ship today. I ordered on Saturday. But I still haven't received a receipt to my email address. Has anyone else? I was told tracking information might be in it. Thanks.

That's a good thing to me. One less sneaker to cop lol.

^ i was thinking the same thing 
laugh.gif
 one less sneaker to copp, and one less headache

Anyone know the weight of the n7, I got a shipping confirmation, so I'm checking to see how many shoes will be shipped. I ordered some other kicks too

I'm not sure if anyone is as nerdy as me and did the math already cause I haven't checked the past few pages of this thread lately, but KD needs to score 99 points or more over his last two games to steal the scoring title back from Melo.

This is all assuming that Melo sits his last two games. He's sitting tonight for sure. On a related note, KD is playing the Kings today. If he drops 50, DO NOT be surprised. :lol:

I'm not sure if anyone is as nerdy as me and did the math already cause I haven't checked the past few pages of this thread lately, but KD needs to score 99 points or more over his last two games to steal the scoring title back from Melo.

This is all assuming that Melo sits his last two games. He's sitting tonight for sure. On a related note, KD is playing the Kings today. If he drops 50, DO NOT be surprised. :lol:

With batum out I thought he'll score more than 16 but hey but when your teammates think they are on the same level as you what can you do?

I have a question for those who may have placed a phone order for the N7's from an outlet.

My card was charged and I was told they would ship today. I ordered on Saturday. But I still haven't received a receipt to my email address. Has anyone else? I was told tracking information might be in it. Thanks.
I also made a phone order saturday and I didn't receive any type of email of any kind, and they also charged my card on Saturday. It was the Sante Fe store if that helps. 

If anyone know where I can get a sz13 in the DMV's for a decemt price PM a bruh. I want these for summer and I slept....Props.

Back
Top Bottom