OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Only elites that caught my eye were the "EYBL" ones, such a sick color way. Hopefully I'll be able to snag a 9.5 one day

the death of the hightop makes me even happier i ordered my ids.. im sure there will be a couple more months to order more.. hoping for more options to order 1 more pair

thoughts on these? camera slightly washed out colors

the death of the hightop makes me even happier i ordered my ids.. im sure there will be a couple more months to order more.. hoping for more options to order 1 more pair

thoughts on these? camera slightly washed out colors

can u take better pictures of the punch pair? I was planning on to make mine almost exactly like that

Last edited:
Mine came in today , looks way better in person

Will see how these bad boys look today, got 3 pairs of kicks coming in one box, lets see how they come from eastbay lol

Never had any interest in the white IV N7.  Black is still my favorite of the 3 that have released but I do like these V's.

Nike release calendar has listed the KD V Elite - Playoffs Home - White/Tour Yellow-Photo Blue with a May 18 release.  $180.

Last edited:

Isn't this the same kid who had the n7s before everybody and was doing the teaser bs with those? Things people do for followers and likes. Just show the shoe.

Isn't this the same kid who had the n7s before everybody and was doing the teaser bs with those? Things people do for followers and likes. Just show the shoe.
hmm looks like a similar colorway to the fireberry lebron X's from last year.

quote name="mork23" url="/t/342458/official-nike-zoom-kd-v-thread-n7-4-13/12780#post_17707608"]agree passed on them rather easily|I  last years N7 is still the standard
[/quote]

Same boat feel like a return is coming

Back
Top Bottom