OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

found the shoe on ebay , might be the same guy that ntsap mentioned .

%24T2eC16h,!)QE9s3HG-mcBRbbsnJETg~~60_57.JPG

[table][tr][td][/td][/tr][/table]

%24T2eC16V,!)EE9s2ugjKiBRbbssr45!~~60_57.JPG

actually got my n7s in yesterday and they are my favorite out of all kds released so far this year

I wouldnt say the KD V has been a disappointment but it hasnt been as successful as the IV imo which has been good for my wallet since I ended up with 20 pairs of the IV and only have purchased 3 pairs of the V so far.

the piss yellow flywire really ruined the home elites for me, just like the kobe's last year.

N7's came in from my phone order today! Thanks to everyone who helped me cop. Went out and took a picture of the whole gang together!

Nike basketball all season has been a disappointment compared to last year imo. The IV's are just a better a shoe.

Only one I can't say is the Kobe VIII but they look similar to the VII. Not a crazy difference imo

Nike basketball all season has been a disappointment compared to last year imo. The IV's are just a better a shoe.

Only one I can't say is the Kobe VIII but they look similar to the VII. Not a crazy difference imo

I think the Lebron were disappointment but still decent shoe, KD IV were better in terms of style but I still like the V.

Kobe viii only thing similar is the heel plate.... that shoe has the biggest improvement

Last edited:
Would be nice to see the multicolor , the gradient p.e. and them blue kicks he has been rocking get a release date .. feel like they might give elites a month than back to the v

The 4's are better looking yes. As far as comfort, not close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom