OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Saw this and chuckled a bit.

Melo fans, rejoice!

He posted a screenshot of a note on Instragram?

Why wouldn't he just tweet it :lol:

Kd wants that championship I dont blame him . Plus I need a little break from the kd v releases . Was a good year for me. Now I can chill on releases..

After picking up lebron 10 corks, I'm really disappointed that they didn't do a NSW pair of the kd 5. They corks are :smokin

elites arent worth the full $180... do they fit the same as the mids? also, does anyone think the DMVs fit longer than the other kd v's, my 10.5 dmv insole was as long as an 11. i tried on sz 10 ice blues and the side of my toes were slighty bumping into the hyperfuse.

I thinking I'm skipping the elites. Don't think they're through with regular there is at least 2 lebron x left pure platinum and dade county after the elites drop hopefully the multi colored pair with orange laces kd tweeted drops.

Last edited:
We got the Elite low at work, man they are DUMB comfy.

They feel like a running shoe.

Hmm sounds interesting but Im not interested since they turned the shoe into a low

elites arent worth the full $180... do they fit the same as the mids? also, does anyone think the DMVs fit longer than the other kd v's, my 10.5 dmv insole was as long as an 11. i tried on sz 10 ice blues and the side of my toes were slighty bumping into the hyperfuse.

Yeah my DMV and All Star Game ones fit differently

i'm sorry to say them elites just look terrible i haven't spoken about this yet but i still won't even buy them if i can get them for str8 1 hunid

Back
Top Bottom