OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I like them and all but I'm tired of Leo recycling designs like come up with something original. This look like the mambacurials and kd trey 5 mixed together.

Well kd's friend rmbwilliams commented on aaronknows photo just landed in okc. So these must be it. Want to know more about the symbol on the tongue.

I kinda like these even though I hated the Trey5, they were way too busy. Just the KD logo and the shape of the backside I'm not feeling. Different colorways and blocking would make them look better I think.

Last edited:
In seeing where the KD line is going, I expect the KD 8 Aunt Pearls to look like this:

eyes.gif

Well kd's friend rmbwilliams commented on aaronknows photo just landed in okc. So these must be it. Want to know more about the symbol on the tongue.
the symbol almost looks like 7 in roman numerals vii but slanted , maybe its the kd 7 haha jk, but than again who knows what it is. just my guess lol , keep looking at that pic and just not feeling it.. was hoping for a mid with a strap, anything besides that simple looking shoe..

I was having a good day today til I saw the alleged kd vi . These things make me throw up. No cw is gonna save this awful design. Kd deserves better than this.

Symbol looks like a 35 to me.  Gotta hold your head sideways to see it hah.  Not really feeling those, but we'll see once some official pics and better CWs are shown.

Last edited:
looks just as bad as elites, no way those KD will grow on me. If there a price increase I might not even get a pair....

Symbol looks like a 35 to me.  Gotta hold your head sideways to see it hah.  Not really feeling those, but we'll see once some official pics and better CWs are shown.
just saw the article sneakernews wrote on the kd vi .. and you might be right, here was what dude wrote. ...The new KD logo on the tongue spells out “35″ in negative space, they continue to go backwards with this line than  they def need to go backwards on the price!!!
laugh.gif

I need to see the tongue thing in better pics where it's not so folded onto itself.  May or may not look good on feet with that vented half thing....

Other than that, the swoosh is huge and kd logo might be too big.

Last edited:
Waiting to see if they do a 50/40/90 and the orange elites. With JB coming out with some stuff I want tho idk if ill be able to grab right off

I'm gonna hit up my outlet this weekend and cop the ice blues ..Since it looks like kd v might be done with . Time to pick up the 4 I passed on .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom