OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

I checked these out in person today, IMO there is nothing elite about this shoe. Its just an overpriced hyperdunk low and feels flimsy in hand :x Again, just my opinion.

To break away from all the Elite talk. Yesterday.....

Unds Xmas. Wifey unds Area72s.

photoapr27185202.jpg

Ok.....Back to the bowling shoes.

If anyone can help a bruh locate a pair of the Area 72's for close to retail PM me please. I'm googled out and NikeFind is sick of me. Thx.

What size you looking for? I MAY be getting rid of mine, I'm still mulling it over (for retail/tax+ship). So if I do get rid of them, and you're a 10.5, I can keep you in mind.

Last edited:
The heel of the elites kill it for me I would buy the eybl though the concept is sick.
Wondering when the 6s drop I hope not in December again beginning of the season or late summer.

The heel of the elites kill it for me I would buy the eybl though the concept is sick.
Wondering when the 6s drop I hope not in December again beginning of the season or late summer.
I saw someone in the mall with them on yesterday yes eybl and as far as I know they didn't release did they? bcuz like you i'd buy those they're kinda nice

Last edited:
My kd v collection . Might pickup ice blues and homes soon . Hoping more cw's for the v will come out after the elites. Phones camera is wack . Lol

Thanks sneakermane. I know ur collection is dope as well . Plus your wife is rocking kd v ! Now That's dope..

Last edited:
Thanks sneakermane. I know ur collection is dope as well . Plus your wife is rocking kd v ! Now That's dope..

It was love at first sight with her & the KD5s. It may be her favorite sneaker outside of Roshe Runs.

I'm holding out hope that the KD6 are some dope mids. Oh well, we'll all know eventually.

I saw someone in the mall with them on yesterday yes eybl and as far as I know they didn't release did they? bcuz like you i'd buy those they're kinda nice

They were giving to a youth basketball tournament. Don't know which one but it seemed like a really good one because the projected #1 pick in 2015 jahil Okafor out of Chicago had them. It's a bunch of them showcasing on ig [emoji]128545[/emoji].
J hate how nike gives the good stuff not to the public and what sucks more they get it free.

It was love at first sight with her & the KD5s. It may be her favorite sneaker outside of Roshe Runs.

I'm holding out hope that the KD6 are some dope mids. Oh well, we'll all know eventually.
yea I can't wait to see the kd vi. Just gotta play the waiting game now haha.

Last edited:
Had to work sponsorship for the Penn Relays this past weekend and the KDs were in full effect throughout the weekend. Saw some Atomics, All-Stars, Ice Blues, and Easters. Funny thing was that everybody kept checking out my DMVs. Had about eight people ask me what kind of shoes I was wearing or where I got them from. Even one of the female professional runners from Russia said she liked my kicks when i was working in the infield.
glasses.gif
Glad to see more people rocking the KDs.

^^ Someone posted in the CJ81 thread that at this CJ81 launch event a rep mentioned it being the CJ trainer, but the 35 indicates more likely a KD shoe

yeah just saw someone say a CJ shoe... I deleted my post. If a someone confirms its a KD shoe, we can go from there.

just saw the shoe as well .. saw the 35 on the tongue and thought kd vi haha. but it looks like a mix between the kd iv ,elites and revis, saw more pics on nicekicks with different cw's  and they are calvins shoe, peep the signature in the strap ..
calvin-johnson-nike-cj81-signature-sneaker-4.jpg

Last edited:
The KD V elites look very cool, but i don't think i can pull the trigger on $180. Nor any other shoe in the elite series

For those in Chicago/Wisconsin area. Nike Factory Outlet in Pleasant Prairie has an FSR of KD V N7. Not on sale though.

So I googled it and megaton is 35 feet tall. Well 47 with parts but who cares so that's probably why 35 is on cjs shoe. I like them and cj.

Back
Top Bottom