OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

only worn my splatters twice but i got 2 little rips in the front. 
mad.gif
 bought these on the 1st so i could return them to nike but i cant exchange them cuz no nike stores have sz 13. is the rip gonna get worse? can i fix it? 

i guess i could return them an then buy some new ones but ppl are taxin on the prices for these. what would yawl do? 

only worn my splatters twice but i got 2 little rips in the front. 
mad.gif

bought these on the 1st so i could return them to nike but i cant exchange them cuz no nike stores have sz 13. is the rip gonna get worse? can i fix it? 

i guess i could return them an then buy some new ones but ppl are taxin on the prices for these. what would yawl do? 

Take them back but try to stock locate first before you do. Here's the sku

just saw the shoe as well .. saw the 35 on the tongue and thought kd vi haha. but it looks like a mix between the kd iv ,elites and revis, saw more pics on nicekicks with different cw's  and they are calvins shoe, peep the signature in the strap ..
calvin-johnson-nike-cj81-signature-sneaker-4.jpg
ya sneakernews said they was cj's shoe but y the 35? 

If you went into the Calvin Johnson thread you would see that JMAdidas stated that these are the Calvin Johnson's and the 35 represents his 4.35 at the combine when he was drafted..

Where do you go to enter the SKU's? Sorry i'm a newbie...

Go to a Footlocker/Champs/Footaction and ask an employee that you would like to stock locate a pair of sneakers. Then give them the SKU with size and they will find one for you. Best of luck.

Hey guys, I posted these questions on Kickoncourt, but I also wanted to ask you guys here too before returning the shoes. I bought a pair of KD Vs from Eastbay (my first purchase from there, I'm also in Australia so the postage would cost a bit to send them back) and the forefoot feels different in both shoes.

The right shoe feels like there is something underneath the ball of my foot (I assume this is the Zoom unit and how it is supposed to feel?) and in the left shoe's forefoot I can barely feel anything. Does that mean the Zoom unit is faulty in the left shoe? The forefoot feel is really different between both shoes. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Saw these over at Aaronknows. Tech sheet from Nightwing's website.

EDIT: Translated by ac131097 “In case you guys need help with what its saying,

its trying to say that the KD VI is going to be a very versatile shoe with many features, and is designed for a very explosive basketball player. the shoe got a ultra thin dual layer material(which i suppose its fuse?) and a unique shoe tongue providing extraordinary lockdown and allowing the feet to move naturally at the same time.

Last edited:

They look just like the kdtrey5. I like them but not worth the rumored $15 increase. Anxious to see the pb & j colorway on these if they are in fact

Last edited:
Rumored VI's are straight garbage. So 1-dimensional, mad OD logo, and no ventilation.

Last edited:
Traction looks interesting and could be good... 

Doesn't look that comfortable, but the tongue also looks interesting.  Who knows if that's a VI, maybe a takedown/overseas model

Last edited:
Honestly I think these are the final version of the kd trey 5 or a sample of it it's to similar to be the next sig model but they're dope and I will buy it. Why am I so interested in soccer looking shoes lol must be a sign that I should play soccer again. These and the mambacurials will be copped. They look like the mambacurials too.

Last edited:
Saw these over at Aaronknows. Tech sheet from Nightwing's website.

EDIT: Translated by ac131097 “In case you guys need help with what its saying,

its trying to say that the KD VI is going to be a very versatile shoe with many features, and is designed for a very explosive basketball player. the shoe got a ultra thin dual layer material(which i suppose its fuse?) and a unique shoe tongue providing extraordinary lockdown and allowing the feet to move naturally at the same time.

damn i can't believe it those are real kd vi, just take a look at the SKU number 599424-700

it's official then :x more looks like soccer boots to me

They aren't the prettiest, but I'm really curious as to how these fit.  Could be a beast for low top fans

Back
Top Bottom