OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Agreed. The upper is nothing special.. feels like the original hyperdunks, in hand anyway. I'm sure the cushioning is good but come on.. Not $180 good.
Have to disagree guys. I love the upper on the elites. Only othet ones I have are the aunt pearls and the elites feel alot better yhan those. If you want cheap feeling uppers, check out the hyperflights that came out over easter. To each their own though...

The KD elites were a flop, his 1st time getting an elite and to me is a downgrade from the regular KD V with a big price jump that makes no sense. Even if both shoes were priced the same, I'd still rather take the regular KD V over the elites. Maybe if better colorways came out but from the 4 colorways in total that are gonna be dropping, none of them are appealing imo

If the 5s are indeed his last high top/mid shoe then it was great while it lasted

If you have really narrow feet like I, they are money on your feet.
ive heard from other narrow footed people that they hurt a lot tho, and im inquiring from a performance standpoint, i would imagine just walking around in them they would be fine, but do you hoop in them?

Yeah I played in them for a few days. I prefer Kobe's over these but they are comfortable. I don't think people have fully broken them in...

HOH Florida Mall In Orlando, Florida has all of this on the rack!!

O yes, the elites are GARBAGE! They're stiff and just feel cheap. The air bag feels like its filled with cement. I'd like the OG version for basketball but everytime I make a hard stop my toes jam into the toe box. I think it's more or a sizing issue for me because my feet need like a 3/4 size in a lot of shoes :smh:

Last edited:
These ugly 'Elites' LOOK uncomfortable and I hope you guys are getting them via an incredibly large discount. Even at $40 it would be a waste of closet space to have these in your rotation.

Back
Top Bottom