OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Is this colorway dropping?

Just saw a listing on eBay for the kd v elite eybl , 60 bids at $2,850. What is wrong with ppl .lmao . I mean the cw is sick and all but Damn!

Welp it's been a good season for kd but presti better be working on some better bigs next season. Anyway with the 6 date soon and kd out the playoffs now I expect the bandwagoners to hop off the v and on to the lebron x until the what the kd .

Well. This is now obvious. KD & OKC are out. KD6 is coming in less than two months.

Some KD5 Elite are still not released. Big fail for Nike. I bet all the Elite will be at 100-120$ in a month.

Since KD is out, I'm hoping Nike will just throw us some new colors. Really looking forward to the orange and mints.
Maybe this will force Nike to even cough out the eybl.

For me, it's quite complicated to buy a shoe of KD that KD is never gonna wear ... The shoe must be outstanding ... which the KD5 elite is not for me ...

I'm in the minority, but I really like the low elites. Especially that sprite-like colorway.

Well. This is now obvious. KD & OKC are out. KD6 is coming in less than two months.
Some KD5 Elite are still not released. Big fail for Nike. I bet all the Elite will be at 100-120$ in a month.

You could be right, but I doubt the discounts will be that steep that quick. I hope you're right because I'd scoop up a pair for that price.

I just think they're gonna have to sell their shoes sometimes or other anyway. And they won't if they put the price even at 150$ ...

Back
Top Bottom