OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

The KD V home elites that have not been released yet are up on ebay for 140 with free ship if anyones looking to cop a pair

Kinda funny what I just noticed on this facebook sneaker group that I'm apart of..I posted these to hype them up..(I hate them)..and dudes that haven't checked for the KD V all year..nor have they bought a GR pair are FIENDIN for these..:lol:

I don't understand..why would you want a mash up when you could have purchased them individually? Plus, what makes this attractive in the least bit? :nerd:

I like the elites. Hate the regular V. Y'all dudes talking bout v lows just like anything you CAN'T get your hands on, that's all.

From rmbwilliams IG

2ry0hp2.gif

Last edited:
Came home yesterday from college and saw my N7's came in a Nike bag
sick.gif
. Shoes were unharmed so I guess it's all good.

Dudes that are on that wtf steez... Lets see you just rock two separate of your gr KDVs, IF you even have any.

Hey guys, just in case anybody is looking for the KD N7 my local outlet (Loveland, CO) had what looked like a FSR today. I picked up my 13 today and I gotta say they are better than I thought they would be. :smokin

The elites are a very very big fail in France.

I'm pretty sure they are gonna be on sale very soon at -50% price ...

There's a size 13 EYBL Elite on eBay.  Bidding is a little, um, outrageous and still 5 days left.  I think we'll see these eventually get out at some point like the EYBL IV.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Kd-V-5-EYBL...-X-Cork-Galaxy-Weatherman-Sz-13-/251275268560
The elites are a very very big fail in France.

I'm pretty sure they are gonna be on sale very soon at -50% price ...
They're not doing very well here, either.  Price is just way too high for most people and the colorways aren't getting people excited.

Back
Top Bottom