OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

There cool but these are just a bunch of generic colorways.   I'm sure once we see the louder colorways  we're gonna like them a lot.

tumblr_luc3u0nIq81qen75u.gif

please tell me this is a joke... hate to be a hater, but wow, those are atrocious... 

Agreed. The IV's are the best KD's for a subpar sig line...

so nice to hear the feedback so i'm not gonna worry about those same hypebeast that cooped every single limited pair of KDIV they won't be sit on this KD V so hopefully they weren't too hype for this

Only thing for me is they look pretty bulky, not as responsive as previous models

Just thinking out loud, would be easier to throw on a foamposite upper as KD has said he'd love to have at some point onto that shape......

To me, these just look like any regular nike shoe, a hyper-whatever with a kd logo slapped on the tongue. These do nothing to differentiate themselves from the rest of their lineup. I'll wait to see the official pics and whatever special colorways they got, but damn...

The 4s got popular because they put out 2 flamboyant colorways, slapped the "limited" tag on them, and dudes went ape.  If Nike does the same with these, they will have the same success. 
I disagree. IMO, style, nice limited and GR colorways, KDs popularity rise as a player, and the $95 price tag made the KD IV a success. I honestly thought the Nerfs were so unique that there was no way they'd release. Didn't check for them at all. Found out they dropped a month after the release. Don't get me wrong, the limited tag helped a lot, especially with the last few releases. But there were some GR KDs that moved pretty good too.

I'm feeling the KD V. Looks like they will look good on foot and will be more comfortable than the IV.

To me, these just look like any regular nike shoe, a hyper-whatever with a kd logo slapped on the tongue. These do nothing to differentiate themselves from the rest of their lineup. I'll wait to see the official pics and whatever special colorways they got, but damn...
This.

I remember when the IIIs just released and pictures of the IVs came out and people hated them too. People were saying that they hoped they would change the design. And then the IVs came out with little change and people loved them. I on the other hand liked the pre-release photos that came out but didn't really like the shape of the shoe after it has released.

Anyone notice a pattern here with the KD line? The odd numbers don't have straps and the even numbers do.

I'm liking the outsole and midsole though. I think the air bag could've been bigger like the Lebron 180 airbag though. But I can see why they won't use the same setup as the Lebrons since it would be hard for Nike to justify the different prices if it used the same cushion setup. But with the KDs being at a lower price point in terms of signature shoes, I can see why Nike keeps it more similar to their budget shoes.

so nice to hear the feedback so i'm not gonna worry about those same hypebeast that cooped every single limited pair of KDIV they won't be sit on this KD V so hopefully they weren't too hype for this
I agree i hope ill be able to cop the limited pairs that i like but  I bet all the hypebeast are gonna jump back on the bandwagon once the 1st release date for this sig gets closer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom