OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

the toebox swoosh makes it look like a kd version of the nike hyperdunk 2012 but the heel counter looks exactly like the stock images

hyperdunk takedown :rolleyes

Swoosh on the toebox: hyperdunk 2012, lebron X, KD V, hopefully not on the kobe 8 :smh:

Last edited:
same ole song and dance with these :smh: c'mon now. its like 0 effort is given with this years batch of shoes. lets see if the kobes can steal the year again

im just hoping these are great performers. also these will be the cheapest of the sig nike's. i think somewhere around 100-120. no more than 120. but shoes seem to be going up. look at the lebron elites and hyperdunk nike +.

im just hoping these are great performers. also these will be the cheapest of the sig nike's. i think somewhere around 100-120. no more than 120. but shoes seem to be going up. look at the lebron elites and hyperdunk nike +.
i agree and i plan on copping a lot of the V's this season.  The Lebron elites are gonna be $315.00  a $65.00 dollar increase in 1 year on the elites smh

These are nice, looks like they are putting the straps on the even numbered kd's every other year (II's and IV's) so straps come back on the kd VI's :tongue:

I'm telling you man. the 4s are nothing... These crazy looking 5s will be a gold mine.
hell, these GR aways look so sick. fly off the shelves they will.

Like the Lebrons these don't look like a signature sneaker to me.

These look like KD hyperdunks and Lebrons look like hypermax's

These have more promise than the Lebrons for me

Wasn't sold with the catalog pics but these are definitely looking better on feet. Still prefer the strap but I'm defintely excited now to see more of what the V bring's :D

Honestly these are nice.

Cleaner looking then the lebron (lebron X is way too busy looking). And they have almost the same cut as the lebron, and they will be cheaper then the lebron by a sizable margin.

KDV >>>>>>Lerbon X

Back
Top Bottom