OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Oh okay didn't know it's attached on the shoes thought it was on a card or paper. Easy pick up in Seoul?
It was pretty "easy" for me given that the biggest Nike Basketball store in Seoul was doing their raffle for the Thunder 4s during the same time. For a limited GR, these seem to be around in decent quantity.

Would have to disagree with you in the Lebron having the best Christmas shoes, always the same colorway nothing ever special. If anything I would say Kobe has the best Christmas shoe IMO.

I know that's why I said all star. I read the whole sn Leo interview and he said the 3 Sig all star colorway theme is amazing. I hate red and green and bron does it every year. Kobe has had the best Christmas shoes.

Last edited:
for anyone buying.... aways $5 cheaper on finishline than Nike and eastbay, and also qualify for free shipping.

My apologies in advance if this has already been addressed, but...
What are you guys hearing locally for distribution? I spoke to some of my sneaker spots (i'm in Philly) and it's kind of weird...The Aways aren't a HoH-exclusive, but no regular Foot Lockers seem to be getting them. Another chain that gets most limited stuff around here is also not getting them. I know of two stores that aren't HoH's that are getting them...It's more than what Philly got for most of the KD IV's, but still seems low for a supposedly GR shoe.
I'm not saying the Aways aren't GR's...I know that they are, but are other cities getting not-so-general-release information at their local retailers?

The Black/Team Orange-Photo Blue colorway that drops today IS a "general release"...however, there won't be huge numbers in the marketplace...

The "DMV" colorway that drops on 12/15 will NOT be available in all of the same locations that get the "Aways"...they are in fact MORE limited and will be the most limited of the colors that drops in the KD V high outside of XMas and ASG (minus any HOH QS type releases)...however...just like EVERY other shoe that drops...Niketalk's PERCEPTION of production numbers are skewed by DEMAND and not SUPPLY...

JM

saw the aways earlier. the upper material looks good. has some kind of a texture to it and especially not shiny unlike the lj X.

They made a mistake and sold them to you early or what? This happening at all HOH? :nerd:

i asked to try on a pair of aways and they pulled out the dmvs by mistake..went straight to the register and was about to pay when the dude who got me the shoes pops up talking about how he made a mistake.so closeand now i have to enter the raffle

i asked to try on a pair of aways and they pulled out the dmvs by mistake..went straight to the register and was about to pay when the dude who got me the shoes pops up talking about how he made a mistake.so closeand now i have to enter the raffle
Ok

Last edited:

yo I heard these were dropping today only at Champs

Picked up the Aways today and confirmed that I am going to be a big fan of these. Can't wait for the new colorways.

Bonus: what I wore to the mall today:

Love the feel of the material on these.  Cats at FTL carrying on about how they're too plain.  Hope everyone feels this way so I can scoop my pair for the low.  DMVs next week will suffice for now.

Got my pair about 2weeks ago. Thought I'd share this pic with yall. They look waayyyyy better in real life. Grab a pair if you can.

Back
Top Bottom