OFFICIAL: NIKE ZOOM KD V THREAD: ELITE

Energies still not doing it for me lol. Good cops everyone on your pairs. Pics are really showing that these are looking nice on feet

I saw the aways in person. I liked the shoe better in pictures. To me the material of the upper feels really cheap and Im not sure how effective the heel counter being the same material as the midsole is. Some of the colorways coming out and the IDs are looking sharp though.

my upcoming ids!! cant wait till they come in,, id take these over the 4s haha

Basically all iD's people have made.

:lol:

A friend of mine has the KD's in blue. Looks sick. I however like Kobe, but that's another thread. 

are all kds excluded from finishline coupon codes? Or they eventually make their way off the exclusion list?

I guess they changed it for the V, but KDs were never excluded in the past.

Only way to use a non WC Reward coupon is if the shoe goes on sale.
Thx for the info bro, repped.

I just said F it and returned my Lebron Xs to Niketown to cop the Aways. Got to the register, clerk said they dont accept store credit on launch products until it clears 48 hours
sick.gif

Just ordered off NDC, so now i gotta wait a week oppose to having them in hand.
mean.gif

The clerk who brought me the shoes was super cool, he brought out the DMVs and Kobe 8s for me to check out. DMVs are a easy pass for me, the kobes on the other hand are a must cop.

Is it just me, or is it really easy to run with the Vs because of way the sole is shaped?

Is it just me, or is it really easy to run with the Vs because of way the sole is shaped?
I noticed the same thing too. My problems with the IV's were that the toebox was curved awkwardly and the heel would cut into the back of my feet and achilles after a short while.

i'm gonna be in orlando for christmas and i wanna pick up some of the christmas releases. does anyone here know of any good, reliable spots that'll have these for sure besides florida mall? never shopped in florida before. can pm me.

I agree with what someone mentioned earlier as far as the upper of the CW that released yesterday. I didn't like the way it felt for some reason. The DMV's seem to have a different material upper which is good.

I'm just glad that the upper on the Aways is different than the plastic on most of Nike's basketball shoes nowadays.  Welcome change of pace.  Time will tell as far as durability goes.

Tracked down 1 DMV...hunt continues for the 2nd.
Tough being in Milwaukee...
Consider yourself lucky for being in Milwaukee! In Connecticut, the only place that gets releases like this is spots in Hartford and the malls which really only do raffles. No love for country boys, so I stick to NDC.

Consider yourself lucky for being in Milwaukee! In Connecticut, the only place that gets releases like this is spots in Hartford and the malls which really only do raffles. No love for country boys, so I stick to NDC.

We typically don't.

Usually have to try online, or start making calls around...

Back
Top Bottom